WTH does Sosa mean? SRS

I've never actually heard a song from chief keef before. I've heard is name mentioned a couple times before on hot97. After watching 30 seconds into all the videos posted on this thread, just had to mute my speakers.Not a bid fan of him or that style of music. But to each his own.

why they videos always consist of a bunch of young/scrawny dudes bumpin against each other with their shirts off.... Like is there a video where they actually have women 
mean.gif
 mad suspect. And they always talking about getting "dome" and would rather have "dome" then yambs..... that's weird.

:smh: i really can't f with keef. dude is overrated imo. hell rick ross is better imo, and he raps bout money, birds, drugs, and cars only. ALL the time. id take juicy j over keef, this little dude is that bad. but if people are, lol "letting the ignorance flow thru em" well more power to keef.

i hate Ns who show their briefs/boxers, that **** ignorant as **** :x :smh: and EZ Money repped cuz i cosign.

oh, and all gold everything trash too.

ignorant music is one thing, but these new dudes are basura.

Last edited:
why they videos always consist of a bunch of young/scrawny dudes bumpin against each other with their shirts off.... Like is there a video where they actually have women :smh:  mad suspect. And they always talking about getting "dome" and would rather have "dome" then yambs..... that's weird.

They dont woman

Bang bang

**** bumps in the work parking lot.

:lol: my fellow countrymen (the old heads ) are straight EMBARRASSED to have this ignant publicity they don't want anything to do with american slumz.

Mind you the slums in Trinidad are 10x worse.

Some are proud to have my country finally getting recognition I'm sure most of the world didn't know Trinidad existed before Nicki Minaj

why they videos always consist of a bunch of young/scrawny dudes bumpin against each other with their shirts off.... Like is there a video where they actually have women :smh:  mad suspect. And they always talking about getting "dome" and would rather have "dome" then yambs..... that's weird.
This was said in the last Chief Keef thread almost word for word. Please explain how did you draw these conclusions, cause to me it just seems like he'd rather just make stuff with his homies and that's just it, and someone can easily prefer oral to vaginal. A lot of people consigned this statement in the last thread I just want some clarification

Last edited:
Is that Chief Keef song even in English :smh:

On a side note, no one has surpassed Birdman's ignorance + entertainment combo to this day :pimp: Only dude I know who ends every single line in his songs with n____ :smh: :rofl: Dude is so ignorant that it's actually hilarious

Back
Top Bottom