WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

Emmett Till historical marker in Jackson, Miss destroyed by "vandals"

In 1955, Emmett Till was lynched after a white woman claimed he cat-called her.

Oh. A cop lied. Shocker. The proof that this system is corrupt is abundant. I'm not saying rebel and break the law, I'm just saying that if you believe the system is for you and you're not white, you're a goofy *** dude.

Rage After Storm (https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm) is a young white supremacist female who likes to talk a lot of shhhheeiite on twitter (troll if you like).

Be careful of these stealth young white supremacist Becky's out here then you find out they're just like mommy and daddy.

Last edited:
Rage After Storm (https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm) is a young white supremacist female who likes to talk a lot of shhhheeiite on twitter (troll if you like).

Be careful of these stealth young white supremacist Becky's out here then you find out they're just like mommy and daddy.

I really think richard Spencer set the tone for this type of stuff...i mean you had articles calling him dapper and ****...its going to be more and more "young, innocent, boy/girl next door" racist that will try to lead the racist pack...shes crazy though..."I am literally hitler"...what does that even mean...

I really think richard Spencer set the tone for this type of stuff...i mean you had articles calling him dapper and ****...its going to be more and more "young, innocent, boy/girl next door" racist that will try to lead the racist pack...shes crazy though..."I am literally hitler"...what does that even mean...

She's trolling/race baiting for views and ad revenue (when her videos aren't being demonetized). Twitch donations too.

If you look through her twitter, she has pics with captions "When I was a feminist" and "When I used to apologize for my whiteness"

She is just following in the footsteps of Tomi Lahren Tammi Lauren

Last edited:
Hunt for white driver who killed African-American 18-year-old girl with one bullet to the head in a fit of road rage when they both merged into the same lane (outside of W. Chester, PA).

- Bianca Roberson, 18, was shot and killed driving home from the mall Wednesday 
- Police said she merged into the same lane as a pickup truck, angering a driver
- The driver pulled out his gun and shot her in the head before fleeing down the highway
- He is described as a white male with blond hair and he was driving a red truck
- Roberson's car crashed into a tree and she was pronounced dead at the scene

A few hundred armed militia group members, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Ku Klux Klaners, supporters of Trump Gettysburg battlefield Saturday to defend the site’s Confederate symbols from activists who canceled their plans to show up days in advance.

One bullet was fired when 23-year-old trailer trash militia group member Benjamin Hornberger, of Shippensburg, Pennsylvania triggered his revolver and shot himself in the leg.

View media item 2482411
We can do this. Redneck pos.

Why did this old racist **** try to disrespect at Baskin Robbins last night? Dude was staring me and my girl down then I looked at him with the what are you staring at face. This fool went out of his way to invade my space and point across my face to something so my posture got a bit more aggressive. Immediately after he tried to stunt and say I'm buying your ice cream like I was broke so I loud capped him. I said oh, you're buying?! He said yeah I guess I'm buying for everyone but sarcastically and I yelled to whole store "he got us!!! Ice cream's on him!!!" The cashier said are you sure? And he was embarrassed into agreeing. Me and my girl dipped and laughed at his old hating ***.

Last edited:
View media item 2482411
We can do this. Redneck pos.

Why did this old racist **** try to disrespect at Baskin Robbins last night? Dude was staring me and my girl down then I looked at him with the what are you staring at face. This fool went out of his way to invade my space and point across my face to something so my posture got a bit more aggressive. Immediately after he tried to stunt and say I'm buying your ice cream like I was broke so I loud capped him. I said oh, you're buying?! He said yeah I guess I'm buying for everyone but sarcastically and I yelled to whole store "he got us!!! Ice cream's on him!!!" The cashier said are you sure? And he was embarrassed into agreeing. Me and my girl dipped and laughed at his old hating ***.

How was he racist?

How was he racist?

I've been around long enough to know when I'm getting stared at because my blackness is making someone uncomfortable. The area that I live in is very white. Even for San Diego. So when I go certain places with my Mexican gf I get the "what are you doing here" look. I wasn't being loud, silly or anything. I was minding my own business and felt this dude staring at me. When I looked at him he didn't break his stare and kind of gave me a disgusted expression. I knew what that meant.

Brolic thats gold

I was at a bar and these two clearly racist "all lives matter" dudes started discussing/defending the confederate flag. And im chuckling at every ignorant comment they made and could tell it was pissing them off. As i was leaving the turned around and looked at me and my girl (bdw she looks white as hell) which was the icing on the cake and i gave dude a wink.

Repped. I'm learning to take the high road and give witty or sarcastic remarks in these scenarios. In the past I would've lost my cool. Respect that you do the same.

White supremacist troll websites are trying to generate support for harming CNN staffers and their families
“Just like CNN tracked down this child and used media exposure as a bludgeon against him for posting (truthful and funny) things that they don’t like, we are going to begin tracking down their families as a bludgeon against them for publishing (seditiously fraudulent) things that we don’t like,” Auernheimer wrote. “CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.”

They keep saying it was a child. It was an adult white male and he's been trying to hide behind "it's satire" (real life equivalent of its a prank bro) to excuse the things he's said online that he is now apologizing for because, surprise, these dudes are ***** once their anonymity is in danger :lol:

Strangely enough, you occasionally see the confederate flag in Germany. It's very rare but some groups use it as a swastika flag substitute because the nazi symbol is banned for such use. The confederate flag serves as "the next best thing" for some neo-nazi groups who are just a step below waving around actual nazi symbolism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom