Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think daniel bryan will wrestle in a wwe ring again

i had meningitis when i was 2. they gave me two weeks to live but mcdonalds and my tweety bird doll saved me

they should be ok. its dangerous for young children and older people mostly

They couldn't put anyone else in Roman's spot besides Angle? Kinda ruins his in ring return with no build.

If Angle HAD to be his replacement, why not have Roman get beat up by all five of his opponents backstage early in the night and Seth and Dean looking for a replacement all night until Angle's music hits and the crowd goes NUTS.

This company has no creativity anymore.

i had meningitis when i was 2. they gave me two weeks to live but mcdonalds and my tweety bird doll saved me

Sheesh Noble

All true but understandable why WWE not taking any precautions with it. Especially since the talent is potentially around those demographics whether its family, fans and even backstage

They couldn't put anyone else in Roman's spot besides Angle? Kinda ruins his in ring return with no build.

If Angle HAD to be his replacement, why not have Roman get beat up by all five of his opponents backstage early in the night and Seth and Dean looking for a replacement all night until Angle's music hits and the crowd goes NUTS.

This company has no creativity anymore.
But if Roman is very sick and contagious, he shouldn't be there...

Now they're saying it's mumps not meningitis.

- Wrestling Inc. can confirm that WWE is testing members of the RAW roster for the mumps. WWE had apparently originally tested some talent for viral meningitis, and discovered that the illness is believed to be the mumps.

Mumps is an airborne virus that can be spread by saliva or utensils - even plates or cups - with an infected person. It can also be spread by coughing or sneezing. Symptoms usually take 16-18 days to appear. It then usually takes several days to a week to disappear.

It will be interesting to see how WWE handles the testing, because once talent is tested, they can't work until the results are back.

It is not known if SmackDown talent will also be tested for the virus.

By saliva..hmmmm

#TeamZestPosts

best hashtag yet.

they should bring back the doink the clown character and have him face balor just for the ppv

make doink more scary and creepy tho

Why you trying to get me to **** myself?!

Well there is viral AND bacterial strains. Severity depends on the strain.

double entendre
giphy.gif

From 2014:

Eva Marie and Cameron need to get cut unless they start smashing the roster... and NTWT
nerd.gif

They should release those dead end gimmick having bums like Adam Rose & Fandango honestly

Vince needs to cut the following people:

Santino
Christian
Ronald
Miz
Mizzark
R-Truth
Jerry Lawler
The Miz
Eva Marie (with her brothers' permission of course)
Camerroon
Vampiro
Mike Mizanin
El Toquito
Los Matadors
Owen Hart
The Gay Black Guy
The Gay Black Guy's former tag team partner
The Marine (Cena or Miz or both)

TNA aint eem that bad outside of Dixie and anything she is involved in on screen

Ryder Kidd Gabriel and someone else should start a stable

Cesaro was probably the hottest guy behind Bryan coming out of Wrestlemania.....aaaaaaaaaaaaand now :smh: :smh:

Rollins has been pretty solid playing a heel so far, and Dean has been great as a face. Funny how we always thought they'd be the opposite whenever they split.

Maybe if they put out a better product. Better storylines. Better feuds. Better gimmicks. Better matches they might have more subscribers. I hope this is a wake up call and we see a better product.

Only reason I'm still watching is because I gotta shower but my roommate just took a **** in the bathroom so I gotta let it simmer

- Wrestling Inc. can confirm that WWE is testing members of the RAW roster for the mumps. WWE had apparently originally tested some talent for viral meningitis, and discovered that the illness is believed to be the mumps.

Mumps is an airborne virus that can be spread by saliva or utensils - even plates or cups - with an infected person. It can also be spread by coughing or sneezing. Symptoms usually take 16-18 days to appear. It then usually takes several days to a week to disappear.

It will be interesting to see how WWE handles the testing, because once talent is tested, they can't work until the results are back.

It is not known if SmackDown talent will also be tested for the virus.

By saliva..hmmmm
roman and bray making out on long road trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom