• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
8qwZ1o.gif

Vince checks NT too!

I know you're ******* about, but honestly, it would be irresponsible of the E as a company not to regularly monitor forums where their enthusiasts congregate. if I ran a big time fed you can be damn sure I'd have a team of folks combing through every mention on the Internets to keep a finger on the pulse of my fans.

...but then, I'm not a millionaire, so...

I know you're ****ing about, but honestly, it would be irresponsible of the E as a company not to regularly monitor forums where their enthusiasts congregate. if I ran a big time fed you can be damn sure I'd have a team of folks combing through every mention on the Internets to keep a finger on the pulse of my fans.

...but then, I'm not a millionaire, so...
But you have Billionaire ideas fam!

Winner gets a piece of the Aggro Crag
no lie, they should bring Guts back scaled up for adults. weird, ****** up bungee cord soccer games and giant foam rubber boulders (how was no one ever injured)...hell, I'd give it a run.

I'd have that thing sitting on my mantel for life.

But you have Billionaire ideas fam!
ima go head and take that compliment to heart...here's hoping I can get good value for some.

no lie, they should bring Guts back scaled up for adults. weird, ****ed up bungee cord soccer games and giant foam rubber boulders (how was no one ever injured)...hell, I'd give it a run.

I'd have that thing sitting on my mantel for life.

Something tells me that adults would have a harder time with it than the kids did :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom