Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and some of mom's famous homemade apple squares to take home as well :nthat:

DSC09997.JPG
Is that like pie?

Was gonna go watch wrestling, but I just got a call an hour ago that my brother had to be taken to the hospital with a possible heart attack..They’re waiting to transfer him to a hospital in C-bus that has a cardiologist on staff tonight..So if y’all could have a good thought for my family tonight I’d appreciate it..

I am thankful for NTWT

cheap pop

Was gonna go watch wrestling, but I just got a call an hour ago that my brother had to be taken to the hospital with a possible heart attack..They’re waiting to transfer him to a hospital in C-bus that has a cardiologist on staff tonight..So if y’all could have a good thought for my family tonight I’d appreciate it..

sending you my prayers

Hope he's ok man. Praying for the best.

Best of luck dude...

Of course. Always here for you.

Nothing to worry about. He will be straight

Is he responsive/coherent? Will definitely have your brother and family in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Damn. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom