• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I'm going to wrestlemania if I catch mean gene in my city I'm gon DDT his funky *** ya herd me

giphy.gif

ay so DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I finally got a chance to check out that MSL/Kevin Sullivan podcast this morning, they went into detail about a lot of things that have crossed my mind over the last few years.

for one, i didn't notice that referees don't seem to do retroactive reversals any more, that "oh you cheated, I see that now, never mind the other guy wins." i never really liked that as a match ending anyway, so I'm glad to see it go.

second, they bring up what almost no one ever does about the Screwjob, that Vince ****ed things up in the first place by blatantly violating on their contract. who escalated what from there is anybody's tale to tell, but I can say that if I was Bret, I would certainly not have screwed Bret, that's for damn sure.

obviously the most encouraging thing for me was to hear that there's a proliferation of feds around the world due to the increased number of wrestling schools popping up. guess it's a positive and a negative like making access to anything more general, but at least it gives more athletes a place to compete and be showcased.
1. I swore I saw a WWE Ref reverse a match within the last 3 years. I could be wrong?

2. Honestly, I am sick and tired of hearing about the ScrewJob LOL. It is easily the most talked about moment in Wrestling Podcasts since 2010.

3. I have always said, "We are essentially back at the Territories Period." So many wrestling promotions out here because EVERYONE thinks they can be a promoter. That is funny to me. There are quite a few wrestling schools in my area and I know in Florida there are so many. (That is where MSL is from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom