Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B Sox B Sox

Food Fight: Thanksgiving Sides—Plus, Big Eats With Kelly Olynyk (Ep. 21)

The Ringer's Joe House is joined by Juliet Litman and Mallory Rubin to run through a "Savory 16" bracket of Thanksgiving side dishes to uncover the champion (1:05). Then House meets up with Miami Heat power forward Kelly Olynyk at the Momofuku CCDC in a free-for-all food chat (54:30).

Listening to Food Fight: Thanksgiving Sides—Plus, Big Eats With Kelly Olynyk (Ep. 21) from House of Carbs. http://podbay.fm/show/1253110409/e/1511262000

I have the traditional and werid ish to you know black people always gotta remix something.

Doing the traditional dinner at my dad's crib thursday night but we don't have anything planned for lunch since we don't wanna make anything since we just had the baby. I know them Chinese restaurants are open on all holiday's prolly gonna order some for lunch to hold us over for dinner :rofl:

Doing the traditional dinner at my dad's crib thursday night but we don't have anything planned for lunch since we don't wanna make anything since we just had the baby. I know them Chinese restaurants are open on all holiday's prolly gonna order some for lunch to hold us over for dinner :rofl:
Do what pencil neck and no tittie bella do and eat pbandj sammiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom