• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige kind of lacks consistency, but she can be a good wrestler when she's trying

Pretty much. She's similar to Orton really. Needs to be motivated. She's had good matches with Summer, Emma, Naomi, and AJ, but based on those names, you can tell how long ago that was.

Can Mandy Rose wrestle? Genuinely only seen her wrestle 2-3 times

I've hardly seen her wrestle, but she can do her finisher without botching and walk in a straight line, so that puts her way ahead of Eva and Rosa already.

Happy Birthday Truth!!!
Happy Birthday Truth
giphy.gif

Thanks guys :nthat:

He was never going to be great

never

After Bryan and Punk already came through with all his influences, he wouldn't be all that special to the main roster crowd. Being heel has done good for him, but at the rate the WWE has been scooping up all these indie/NJPW guys, Hideo will continue to get lost in the shuffle.

Looks like no more Lesnar vs Balor at RRumble. Vince doesn't feel Balor is over enough.

As of right now, no official opponent yet but Strowman is being discussed.
"We're going to tell the audience Demon Finn only matters and have regular Finn job to an almost 50 year old Kane and put him in a feud with a transgender Bray Wyatt."

"See he's not over enough."

Not that I wanted this match to happen, but this company's reasoning man...

After Bryan and Punk already came through with all his influences, he wouldn't be all that special to the main roster crowd. Being heel has done good for him, but at the rate the WWE has been scooping up all these indie/NJPW guys, Hideo will continue to get lost in the shuffle.

Kenta should just go back to NOAH or he could takes Shibata's spot in NJPW. I feel he is a loyalist and would stick to NOAH but it would be interesting to see him face off against Makabe, Ishii, Suzuki, and Goto.

Didn't even realize this until after I listened to Pollock's review of Survivor Series but freaking Honner coming out of that show has 4 potential feuds :rofl:

Braun
Angle
Shane
Jason Jordan

This dude has to stop making it about him man it is ridiculous.

Didn't even realize this until after I listened to Pollock's review of Survivor Series but freaking Honner coming out of that show has 4 potential feuds :rofl:

Braun
Angle
Shane
Jason Jordan

This dude has to stop making it about him man it is ridiculous.

And I saw talk of Hunter vs. LeBraun at NOLAMania. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom