Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a0caa0e2e9b0c816fbd058c2d9e7324d.jpg

@dcallamerican owns this shirt too.

This is even worse than I thought :rofl:

You can't really feel bad for Enzo because it's clear by now that he doesn't really care, even about this promo. His merchandise is still flying off the shelves now, which is why they're not getting rid of them at this point. It seems like Enzo has more connections naturally than they are WWE does with their pandering :lol:

wonder how kurt is going to utilize azooka

enzo is lucky. them boys would've legit beat his *** and made it a nightmare for him along with stiffing him in the ring. maybe, that would actually do him some good.

I dont. That beatdown woulda been way worse back in the day. He got off easy

You can't really feel bad for Enzo because it's clear by now that he doesn't really care, even about this promo. His merchandise is still flying off the shelves now, which is why they're not getting rid of them at this point. It seems like Enzo has more connections naturally than they are WWE does with their pandering :lol:

Ok someone school me about what Enzo has done to piss everyone off. I heard he brought some of his friends to the locker room which is a big No amongst professionals but what else?

Ok someone school me about what Enzo has done to piss everyone off. I heard he brought some of his friends to the locker room which is a big No amongst professionals but what else?

Basically talks **** about the business and brags about all the money he spends on partying with celebs etc to his friends in front of the other talent

Basically talks **** about the business and brags about all the money he spends on partying with celebs etc to his friends in front of the other talent
Guess i'm missing the whole picture here but that doesn't sound like that big of a deal. Who carss if he brags about spending money if he's actually doing it. He's priviledged to make it to the highest level in weestling and he's a douche if he's taking it for granted but anyone can talk **** about the line of work they're in. It's their opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom