• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman just doesn't have that "it" factor..Cena, Punk, Edge, Batista, Eddie, Bork and a few others since the end of the AE had "it"..Roman does not..He maybe could have developed into something special if they would've taken their time with him, but Vince had to strap the rocket to his back..He wasn't anywhere near ready for that spot and he's still not..The best thing about all of Roman's feuds is his opponents..And that's a huge problem..

Roman looks the part, and I think is even a good wrestler, but for what they want him to be and have been pushing him as, he's simply not that. His natural personality is not at all face of the company/ambassador, and it's been 4 years and they still haven't figured that out.

Roman just doesn't have that "it" factor..Cena, Punk, Edge, Batista, Eddie, Bork and a few others since the end of the AE had "it"..Roman does not..He maybe could have developed into something special if they would've taken their time with him, but Vince had to strap the rocket to his back..He wasn't anywhere near ready for that spot and he's still not..The best thing about all of Roman's feuds is his opponents..And that's a huge problem..

Roman is just fine. Dude is still only 5 years into being on WWE television. Where was Edge his first 5 years in: injury prone IC title guy.

Batista was never the "guy" like Cena either. He was over, but he wasn't good until he went "Spotlight" on us. Took Punk 5 years to get to being an "It" guy too. Same for Eddie when I come to think of it too.

Roman looks the part, and I think is even a good wrestler, but for what they want him to be and have been pushing him as, he's simply not that. His natural personality is not at all face of the company/ambassador, and it's been 4 years and they still haven't figured that out.

Word.
He cruised through life with what he was given so he never had to develop actual charisma.

My son scored his first ever goal today!..So damn proud..And his team won too..

Stay safe brother drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 ..My in-laws got an email from the retirement community this morning and said they have to evacuate..Police are going to go door to door around 4pm to make sure everyone is out of their houses..

Grats to your son. That first goal is always the sweetest, hopefully he gets motivated to bag more. Got the next Ronnie on our hands I see haha.

Hope your family is evacuating swiftly and gets to where they need to go in time.

Glad to see that you're safe @toine2983 and you're in my prayers drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 and anyone else out in FL. My flight just got cancelled and we won't be accommodated until Thursday. :ohwell:

Damn Truth, what airline? I had that happen when I returned from Japan in April and got stranded in Minnesota for 3 days due to freak storms in Nebraska and Georgia. Fingers crossed they get you out soon man.

Last edited:
Like yours is so great.
giphy.gif

Here's some money. Go buy yourself a chopped cheese you brokeboy

You also have to take into consideration the booking in the Ruthless Aggression Era was SO much better than today's booking. It makes it even harder for Roman to get over today.

roman would have been better suited in the 80's wwf era as the greasy evil mechanic poisoning the hulkster with a bottle of car oil

Got the news on in the background, trying to brew up iced coffee for the next couple days ahead. started my attempt at getting white girl wasted for the evening.

Excuse the hair, this humidity is death on my curls haha.

Attachments

• 20170909_191117.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
seth rollins another guy who would have been used best in the 80's wwf era. he could have been frenchy avalon, rick the model martels gay hairdresser and manager

Damn Truth, what airline? I had that happen when I returned from Japan in April and got stranded in Minnesota for 3 days due to freak storms in Nebraska and Georgia. Fingers crossed they get you out soon man.

Jet Blue. They comped us with their extended legroom seats and told us to they'd update us if earlier flights became available. Those scumbags at Delta stranded us in Mexico City last year during the NYC snowstorm, now they're out here seriously gouging. :smh:

Jet Blue. They comped us with their extended legroom seats and told us to they'd update us if earlier flights became available. Those scumbags at Delta stranded us in Mexico City last year during the NYC snowstorm, now they're out here seriously gouging. :smh:

Yeah, I saw. So much for helping your fellow man over an effing dollar. Capitalism is a sickness that really harms us.

Roman is just fine. Dude is still only 5 years into being on WWE television. Where was Edge his first 5 years in: injury prone IC title guy.

Batista was never the "guy" like Cena either. He was over, but he wasn't good until he went "Spotlight" on us. Took Punk 5 years to get to being an "It" guy too. Same for Eddie when I come to think of it too.

All those guys you listed still had identifiable personas, and evolution to their characters overtime. Eddie was a slimy *** heel in 97. Edge was a pissed off disgruntled tweener in 04, and was already standing out with Christian as a hilarious heel in 2000. Batista was already coming into his own in year two, as the crowd was begging for him to turn on HHH. We're in year 4 with Reigns as the just a guy with leftover Shield stuff.

When you look at Roman Reigns, nothing about him to me says "face of the company". Sure based on looks he should be a big deal maybe. He would've been a midcarder during the Attitude Era. Heck even during the Ruthless Aggression era.
Disagree 100%.

Everything about him says face of the company.

Strong
Athletic
The girls like him

He just has been given a persona that isn't him.

giphy.gif

you didn't just spew roman hatred, and made a measured response...... you know this is NTWT right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom