Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I'm set on BC shirts.

OG Bone Soldier
Tekken
Young Bucks
Marty Scrull
Kenny Omega

Would likely get TekkenxBrian Fury if I saw it lol.
You got Tekken 7? If so who is your favorite character? I been rolling with Kazuya since Tekken 2...I'm also good with Paul and Asuka.
Believe so

I perordered KP from Amazon the other day
I got the second edition Kobe 24 home jersey recently. So yeah they dropped a new batch...
Deep Sea - I am the only one left on NT that doesn't have any POPs? :nerd:
Possibly. I been on the wave for years. Got the OG Jon Snow and Tyrion and it escalated from there. :lol: :smh:
It's a shirt. Wears just like any other t-shirt. Yes it can draw some odd looks, but can also lead to meeting some cool people.

Why you at the police station? Lol.

Just wore Omega into Food Lion. Another customer told me "too sweet shirt".
Saw a guy in a DIY shirt today. I commented on it and he was like,"I shouldn't even wear it after what Ciampa did." :lol:
Yea, I am not into collecting baby dolls stuffed with Styrofoam either
If they were either baby dolls or stuffed with styrofoam then this statement may be applicable, but since Funkos are comprised of vinyl... IMG_1262.PNG

Either way, yall are grown men collecting stuffed animals with no intent to resell.

#Nerds
Man you hate everything about everything man. Let people do them. Wears wrestling shirt you shouldn't do that. Collect pops nerds. Praise anything other than njpw sheep. Smh you gonna be that old cat that nobody invites to dinner cause your always negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom