Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oqfocazUIk1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

carmella owes her career to ellsworth. homegirl was getting 0 reaction until the Big Hog risen for her

i sense a double turn, ellsworth going to pretend to screw carmella only to help her

"Blood Relatives"
200w.gif
NTWT thanks for all of the kinds words. Y'all are family that I chose. That matters far more to me.
Yeah, this a brillion times.

I got fam worldwide that is more ride or die than blood.
All of this.
bigego24 bigego24

R.I.P. to your grandpa. Did you ever watch wrasslin' with him? :nerd:
He was my dad's father. Most of the time he lived in Texas. I got to know him more later in life. Dude was a man a few words but left a big impression whenever he did talk. I watched wrasslin with my mom's father. That dude was the first important person I ever lost. He and his wife(my nana) were two of the best people ever created. No exaggeration.
Both trash now

NXT>>>>>>>
Yup.
Just over 35 min left and we haven't seen Gable/Benjamin or Roode, and we have to watch these 2 boring *** dudes Nakamura and Orton in the main event.
You stan the Bellas. That's almost as indefensible as wanting to make women bleed in video games. :nerd:
I feel the wave of bigego24 bigego24 's quote tower coming soon after seeing his late likes :lol::nthat:
Just a small one. Wanted to watch Nak vs Randall...

NTWT thanks for all of the kinds words. Y'all are family that I chose. That matters far more to me.

All of this.

He was my dad's father. Most of the time he lived in Texas. I got to know him more later in life. Dude was a man a few words but left a big impression whenever he did talk. I watched wrasslin with my mom's father. That dude was the first important person I ever lost. He and his wife(my nana) were two of the best people ever created. No exaggeration.

Yup.

You stan the Bellas. That's almost as indefensible as wanting to make women bleed in video games. :nerd:
Just a small one. Wanted to watch Nak vs Randall...
Damn.... I'm just as disappointed as i was during dolphs promo :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom