• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KO inadvertently brings up a good question...

Is Shane a decent wrestler or does he just fall off stuff & get back up?

Other than his atrocious "punches", Shane really isn't a bad worker in the ring..Of course he's not the best and I don't think he'd ever claim to be..But he's a solid hand..If he was a full time competitor I'd say he'd be a serviceable mid-carder..

Between his in ring work and his mic work, KO has been the best heel (as far as consistency goes) since his main roster debut..The dude just has that "IT" factor..Hate seeing him being bogged down with a stupid Shane feud though..

I don't even like KO but he has flourished in the WWE. He almost always either has a title or is in a feud with a title holder.

I do enjoy his lack of respect for authority though when used in the right situations.

Other than his atrocious "punches", Shane really isn't a bad worker in the ring..Of course he's not the best and I don't think he'd ever claim to be..But he's a solid hand..If he was a full time competitor I'd say he'd be a serviceable mid-carder..
Agreed

Shane earned my respect in the ring against Kurt Angle in 01. his Tornado DDT was below average, but he never backed down from an *** whuppin.

now, he can go ahead and stop earning my respect, but still.

Shane earned my respect in the ring against Kurt Angle in 01. his Tornado DDT was below average, but he never backed down from an *** whuppin.

now, he can go ahead and stop earning my respect, but still.
He earned my respect after putting on MOTN with AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 33. Given it was AJ Styles, Shane was really impressive in that match too. I was at that WM and people were really surprised with how good it was.

Shane wastes spots real wrestlers should have

as someone who is going to try to break in from the bottom, I do feel you...but the fact remains that a billionaire's kid is under no pressure to do anything in particular, and for him to devote his considerable talents and breakable body to this pursuit shows his love of the sport.

one might argue he loves it more than his father.

He earned my respect after putting on MOTN with AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 33. Given it was AJ Styles, Shane was really impressive in that match too. I was at that WM and people were really surprised with how good it was.

MOTN is debatable but I will say Shane put up a better fight there than I expected.

I'd just hate to see his Wizards Jordan form, growing up a Shane O'Mark.

Carmella lookin like a hot Hooters waitress.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom