Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nkcv17NyYz1r8r71do1_500.gif

I am good, but extremely busy brother Drew! Been out of the loop the last week or 2 but trying to make some time for my NTWT brothers :pimp:

Baby isn't even here yet and we are already so busy I can't even imagine what it will be like here in the next month :lol:

Went to a class last Thursday and learned all kinds of stuff ab newborns and how to do certain things so hopefully that will help too.

How is everything in the Tampa area?

I would have been stoked to have kids, but at this point I am pretty sure I am gonna be the cool uncle/aunt and I am ok with that. I already have friends who's kids think I am such so I just spoil them haha.

You are gonna be a great dad though man, no bull. Gonna get the little one this LI NTWT shirt, gonna be our Daryl when NomNom ain't around hahahah j/k

Took a parenting class that just covers the basics like changing dipaers and stuff like that. Insurance covers it so why the hell not take it :lol:

Not even sure what a helicopter mom is :rofl:

Baby is due OCT 30th

Helicopter parents are usually defined by being over bearing, controlling, and generally overly cautious and nervous keeping the child fairly sheltered.

Now Tiger Mom's, that's where I am in it. I want someone to be so disappointed in me for all my choices that they gotta take it out on me.

Asooka needs to debut against Hawkins

tumblr_o2raqez9U51rmv1vdo2_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom