Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...wrestling question

Does anyone actually want to see Undertaker attempt another match?
On one hand, yes because his match with Roman was so bad and him and Cena could probably have a better one with a way better story

On the other hand, no because he was in terrible condition and being at that Wrestlemania it's pretty cool that I got to see his last match in person

Case Case overclocked dat battery and is getting turnt right now.

I see you lurkin :nerd:

Mannnnnn, **** New Years..Leave it to me to get in a rager with my wife an hour before the ball drops..Now there’s no balls dropping in the Case household..

Anyways, Happy Nee Years to you zesty, *****y, whiny, fake gangstas, savages, rotten to the core bastards..Love y’all..

they finna recover and go for Sasha next.

Nobody wanna see that Ed, Edd, and Eddy plank looking ***.

Who would be Gary Oldman's character

22. Mad money, corrupt on power and wealth, bumbling as ****.

Mannnnnn, **** New Years..Leave it to me to get in a rager with my wife an hour before the ball drops..Now there’s no balls dropping in the Case household..

Anyways, Happy Nee Years to you zesty, *****y, whiny, fake gangstas, savages, rotten to the core bastards..Love y’all..

Welp, Initiate that Fap Coma

Last edited:
So...wrestling question

Does anyone actually want to see Undertaker attempt another match?

I’m gonna say yes..Dude deserves to go out better than last year..Althoyafter watching it again the match wasn’t bad, it was just okay..Roman shouldn’t have been in that spot..He’s not ready for that kind of match yet..Should’ve been Cena, Kane, or Jericho..But they got to start the storyline now..And it can’t be sporadic..They need Taker to show up on Raw at least twice a month and at the PPV before Mania (or Runble)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom