Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Aries just left in disgrace because he was forced to #bendtheknee like all the other pretendahs. He was weighed, measured, and found wanting.  All hail the King.

I did foxwit AA as a commentator tho, he's surely got a career there if he wants when he hangs up the boots.

He wasn't on the #NevilleLevel :lol:
He was great on commentary tho

aries basically fast tracked his way to the main roster. even though it was 205, him wanting to do commentary allowed him to be on tv during his injury and ultimately challenged for the title
would he have been better off going through Nxt and then up to the main roster? that would've taken him another yr or more.
didn't his wife just signed to nxt?

And I didn't go to the show tonight because house shows are more predictable than a PPV. Titles need to change hands more often.

Couldnt they just have Austin just go up above 205 lbs and feud with Dean, Miz, or Finn?

SMFH

Instead we have Dean vs Miz AGAIN as literally the only midcard feud

Last edited:
Ummmm so I just got a notification that AJ is the US Champ now after betting KO at a live event in new york.....
EDIT: put in spoiler just in case

Last edited:
DELTyvPU0AAQvh0

Ntwt bros I need help b. How do you catch a raccoon/s??? I just want to shoot at it with a paintball gun or pellet gun but my neighbors won't be down with that. Same dumbass neighbors that leave food for them.

Last edited:
so is like KO hurt or something because i don't get why at a live event lol
Just to change things up.

They did the same thing when Tongan Jeff finally beat Finn Balor for the NXT title.

Back
Top Bottom