Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I just don't know who you could realistically have go over Neville now that he's basically plowed through the whole division...

man thats what they get for not letting him get that strap from that gargoyle

let him go back to the x division where the real cruiserweight talent is

Ain't even mad they let Aries go..The majority of his time in WWE was boring..He's on the downside anyways..

Neville is the best heel in the company and they had a great program. Y'all complain when titles are constantly swapped and when someone holds it for a long time. Can't please y'all

Last edited:
Ain't even mad they let Aries go..The majority of his time in WWE was boring..He's on the downside anyways..

Yep. I thought he was cutting a lot of good promos and was very good on commentary, but a lot of his actual matches didn't really kick in to the next gear. Would definitely blame that on his age and length in the business than actual skill. He's another of a host of guys the WWE wanted no part of in or right before their prime but all over them later on.

Yep. I thought he was cutting a lot of good promos and was very good on commentary, but a lot of his actual matches didn't really kick in to the next gear. Would definitely blame that on his age and length in the business than actual skill. He's another of a host of guys the WWE wanted no part of in or right before their prime but all over them later on.
This. his promos were great but when it came to inring he was boring.

I'm so surprised right now. I guess that creepy Aries smile was a "I'm leaving!" smile.  What a shame. One of the few very charismatic cruiserweights...

Last edited:
Neville is the best heel in the company and they had a great program. Y'all complain when titles are constantly swapped and when someone holds it for a long time. Can't please y'all
I love Nevilles reign.
Aries just left in disgrace because he was forced to #bendtheknee like all the other pretendahs. He was weighed, measured, and found wanting.  All hail the King.

I did foxwit AA as a commentator tho, he's surely got a career there if he wants when he hangs up the boots.

Think so too. Seems like he basically saw his ceiling, and got to do exactly what he wanted to despite that. Houston Hermes doesn't need to be back in the Impact Zone

That's the only place where he'll be a top guy right now.

Last edited:
I figured Aries would've went back to NXT to challenge for the title there.

Him coming back to 205 Live would've made no sense.

Back
Top Bottom