Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

are guys like Kevin Owens and Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno out of shape or just "big boned" and give an appearance like they are "fat"
i know that's not what vince is looking for, but these sports entertainers can still perform well despite their look

Austin go to NJPW or ROH...Aries vs Omega or Naito o.o

Aries vs Ibushi what we couldve got in 205 Live

Don't give a damb about Aries. Thought he was more interesting when he was on commentary than he was in an actual program.

Seems like it's what he wanted

He said something about reevaluating his career after the last PPV

Would be dope to see him in NJPW but i'm sure he will end back up in Impact or whatever the hell it's called now :x

I wish they would just bring up the bruiserweight to face Neville. Maybe even give him a manager.

Would be dope to see him in NJPW but i'm sure he will end back up in Impact or whatever the hell it's called now
sick.gif
GFW Impact 
sick.gif

are guys like Kevin Owens and Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno out of shape or just "big boned" and give an appearance like they are "fat"
i know that's not what vince is looking for, but these sports entertainers can still perform well despite their look
Big difference between this:
Vince-Wilfork-SN.jpg

5-warren-sapp-dt_pg_600.jpg

ndamukongsuh-main.jpg

7506682.jpg

and this:

1.jpg
Athletes come in all sizes, KO, Bray Wyatt, Vader, even Rikishi were good to great athletes for their size (or hell...any size) and it showed. Plus their offenses take advantage of their body type, which is key. Nobody wants to see some fat **** hit people with a slow *** Slingblade.

Back
Top Bottom