Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I honestly dont know why the wwe does let other titles headline ppvs.
IMO the WWE championship/Universal championship should be the main event 99% of the time. It's the top title in the company so it should always headline. That's why it was so stupid that Punk almost never main evented while champ yet Cena got a main event match vs John Laurinaitis....

Last edited:
IMO the WWE championship/Universal championship should be the main event 99% of the time. It's the top title in the company so it should always headline. That's why it was so stupid that Punk almost never main evented while champ yet Cena got a main event match vs John Laurinaitis....

I some what agree but if you have a very hot ic title fued going why not? You telling me miz/jiggles couldnt of at least once main evented one of them ppv? Or neville/AA

I some what agree but if you have a very hot ic title fued going why not? You telling me miz/jiggles couldnt of at least once main evented one of them ppv? Or neville/AA

An IC title match could easily headline a PPV if built up the right way..Ex: Davey vs Bret..But you gotta have a legit star holding the title and a legit star going after it in order for it to work..Miz being the champ or challenger should never main event a ppv..If you gave the title to Fergal or Sext then it'd work, but not Miz or Dean..

Miz being the champ or challenger should never main event a ppv..If you gave the title to Fergal or Sext then it'd work, but not Miz or Dean..

:lol:

Miz is one of the best on the mic, so I'm sure he can sell a fight with a top guy for the IC title. Not that we want to see it though.

Throw Finn in the Cruiserweight division to add some star power

#MakeTheCWGreatAagain
Or just get rid of the division. Star power isn't going to do anything. No Johnny Garganos, Aleister Blacks, Hideo Itamis, nor Finn Balors will. Making it like the CWC will save it. Why do people want wrestlers to go to a dead division that the audience doesn't care about? It was screwed from the start with Mick Foley's terrible introduction to the division. 
I disagree, thats exactly what they need to do to the division to make it mean something, image the matches that would come from that group.

WWE just needs to put more meaning behind the division with stars, I mean they don't have to be restricted to the CWD let them roam off to Raw and Smackdown once in a while

Idk I just see too many good wrestlers in WWE right now for the CWD to removed completely

They should just dead the CW division and keep some of em on Raw/SD/NXT

Neville especially is too good for it

They should compete for any singles or tag title.

Neville as IC Champ would be money.

they should allow some of the cruiserweights to have matches with other guys outside the division
imagine gentleman jack and chad gable having a match :pimp:

dont know why i got a chuckle seeing this

Lol cute :smile: Nobody seems to see Bailey got a booty [emoji]128540[/emoji]
— Kendra Lust[emoji]8482[/emoji] (@KendraLust) July 8, 2017

Last edited:
If, and only if, they are on top of the CW division.

People of Mustafa Ali and Jack Gallagher shouldn't be in contention
The CW should compete for the US/IC titles too.
tumblr_n82es9Jsqk1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Seriously.

That's the 1%. If the IC title feud is so much hotter than the main event feud then it can. 

Last edited:
lord forbid they find time since all they have is THREE ******* brands one of which has a show that is three hours

The CW should compete for the US/IC titles too.
If, and only if, they are on top of the CW division.

People of Mustafa Ali and Jack Gallagher shouldn't be in contention

This.

they should allow some of the cruiserweights to have matches with other guys outside the division
imagine gentleman jack and chad gable having a match :pimp:

dont know why i got a chuckle seeing this

Lol cute :smile: Nobody seems to see Bailey got a booty [emoji]128540[/emoji]
— Kendra Lust[emoji]8482[/emoji] (@KendraLust) July 8, 2017

She's a huge wrestling fan, and clearly flick directors are too since they're always doing parodies

Back
Top Bottom