Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

WOAT SSP
tumblr_nr6igrXrxy1ql0k28o5_250.gif

What would you expect a dope fiend's combat backflip to look like?

...it was the first SSP I ever saw, okay?! 
laugh.gif

Needa see Mandrews, Kalisto, Gran Metalik in the CW division

Have the CW champ be able to compete for the IC/US titles

Get rid of the purple ropes; save your time honestly

If they're not the CW champ, still allow them to mingle with the rest of the main roster, but at most, limit them to the tag division.

Teams can be:

Metalik/Dorado

Gulak/Nese

Tozawa/Crews

the Earth, due to the forces of rotation, is not a perfect sphere.

it is compressed at the poles and widened at the equator.

r4I7DrQ.png

I like to imagine roughly that shape.

Last edited:
What's Gucci papi chulo
Nope I seen them this morning too just crossing the street like nothing like they have hood pass, nope they thought wrong. Waiting for that coyote piss to come in thanks to pelvin's for that info
When you coming to Cali so I can get you stoned outta your mind B?

hows the weather out there on the east coast? What you got planned for tonight?

Perfect not too dry yet.

When you coming to Cali so I can get you stoned outta your mind B?

Been meaning to go out to the Bay Area/ Portland for a while now cause norcal >>>>>>>>>> socal pure facts b but I'm gone off some kosher kush and 2 nutties from da heightz (no meangene) right now. This trump administration got me smoking and drinking again smh

Last edited:
Perfect not too dry yet.
Been meaning to go out to the Bay Area/ Portland for a while now cause norcal >>>>>>>>>> socal pure facts b but I'm gone off some kosher kush and 2 nutties from da heightz (no mean gene) right now. This trump administration got me smoking again smh
hit me up if you ever in the bay area...i'll show you all types of wiminz that come in different colorz 8)

Back
Top Bottom