Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I want to see Aries join Bullet Club and replace Cody in it...

And hopefully return to WWE as a commentator

Read a story about how WWE rejected a proposal to have Summerslam at Fenway Park

Would've been so cool to see

WM19 at Safeco looked amazing

Aries reportedly had a bad attitude backstage during his time in WWE, according to PWT.

Topanga washed.

Wrong.

Smackdown has definitely taken a downturn since Road Dogg took over.

As for JR...he's getting old, his wife died, he's splitting himself like 4 ways trying to keep busy, and it seems like he just doesn't care. I get he may not of known some of the RoH performers super well but he was messing up on NJPW performers as well. It's like he had never seen any of them before and did zero prep work. It was embarrasing.

tumblr_or3mxfmjNL1qcd8b7o1_500.gif

Wrong.

Smackdown has definitely taken a downturn since Road Dogg took over.

As for JR...he's getting old, his wife died, he's splitting himself like 4 ways trying to keep busy, and it seems like he just doesn't care. I get he may not of known some of the RoH performers super well but he was messing up on NJPW performers as well. It's like he had never seen any of them before and did zero prep work. It was embarrasing.
He mixed up the Briscoes though...

Fenway is 37k capacity WITHOUT anyone on the field. That's far more than Barclays. Would be perfectly fine for SummerSlam.
WWE still trying to overcome their many racist gaffs...SS at Fenway probably is not the best venue

Back
Top Bottom