Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Yea CAWS would work but as petty as WWE is they will lock the Olympic Slam and make it DLC [emoji]128580[/emoji]

They did that in 2K14 with Warrior and the Gorilla Press/Running Splash combo move

can't wait to d/l this over the weekend. WIll throw my SN for Steam up after I do. 

I know @Mr DragonFly Jones
was talking about playing. 

giphy.gif

Will post my Steam as well drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Last edited:
that fan needs to go to jail for being a scumbag. you see another human being in trouble but all you want to do is record **** and ask for autographs? what kind of human being are you?

Last edited:
While she may have known what she was getting herself into and chose to only see the good and ignore the bad,

I cant say that I dont feel bad for her for getting abused

That is my point. The, "See the good in folks" logic only applies to folks that are usually not good for you. Honestly, if you have to look past the evil and search for the good in someone, just stay the hell away.

I feel bad for any human being abused but that doesn't mean I can't say that people have to make better decisions in choosing a mate. Men and women.

Yes.

I would feel the same way.

The writing was on the wall from the jump.

Stupid internet losers like us knew he was scum, she worked with him, she knew it too.

Again, not saying ANY human deserves abuse but folks need to see folks for what they are and stop thinking, "Oh, they will change when we get together."
You are talking about fundamentally re-writing personality quirks/traits though. It isn't just as easy as "welp, he is a piece of trash, will always be a piece of trash, better steer clear." To top that off you have histories of familial traumas, mental health issues, substance abuse, etc. 

I get to a point what you are saying, holding people accountable. I agree there, I truly do. But you just say it so non-chalantly like anyone can just flip a switch and boom, all problems are solved. There is therapy, self-care, possible medication, lifestyle changes, etc. involved AND a support system to get you through all of these possibilities. 

The writing may be on the wall, but when you are too close to it, it gets real hard to read. 

Yea CAWS would work but as petty as WWE is they will lock the Olympic Slam and make it DLC [emoji]128580[/emoji]

They did that in 2K14 with Warrior and the Gorilla Press/Running Splash combo move

Lmao so true but lately every move been in the games. And move packs are reall cheap so no big deal. Im more on the "barbie" stuff light entrances and music.

You are talking about fundamentally re-writing personality quirks/traits though. It isn't just as easy as "welp, he is a piece of trash, will always be a piece of trash, better steer clear." To top that off you have histories of familial traumas, mental health issues, substance abuse, etc. 

I get to a point what you are saying, holding people accountable. I agree there, I truly do. But you just say it so non-chalantly like anyone can just flip a switch and boom, all problems are solved. There is therapy, self-care, possible medication, lifestyle changes, etc. involved AND a support system to get you through all of these possibilities. 

The writing may be on the wall, but when you are too close to it, it gets real hard to read. 
Respect. We both understand where each other are coming from.

I always speak nonchalantly about things like that because usually signs are there and it SEEMS like an easy decision. But easy IS relative

But we all just have to do better is all I am saying

PS4 Uncharted bundle on sale for Prime day @Mr DragonFly Jones

Come get your F13 on with us
smokin.gif
How much?
Im looking for a place my self right now
nerd.gif
These prices tho geez. Yea im all healed up feel 100 times better. Thanks for asking.
Yeah, I am looking for room mates but it gets tougher and tougher to find at my age and with friends kind of moving on and out. Playing Peter Pan for so long hasn't helped much lmao.

Glad you are 100% brother. Try to keep it that way haha.

Back
Top Bottom