Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

07540.jpg

No lie, had a dream that I was playing in a basketball tournament and one of my teammates were Jean Claude Van Damme.

While we were getting changed, Tong Po came into the locker room trying to get at Van Damme for what happened in Kickboxer.

I threw a trashcan at Tong Po and ran. He chased me, we somehow ended up in a random backyard in Deanwood. I morphed into a bird and he never caught me.

I had to wear a black jersey when I played.

Do I have to preorder to play as Kurt angle or will he be available with the regular game later on?

No lie, had a dream that I was playing in a basketball tournament and one of my teammates were Jean Claude Van Damme.

While we were getting changed, Tong Po came into the locker room trying to get at Van Damme for what happened in Kickboxer.

I threw a trashcan at Tong Po and ran. He chased me, we somehow ended up in a random backyard in Deanwood. I morphed into a bird and he never caught me.

Lay off the fried Twinkies before bed.

Of course you "had" to :rolleyes :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom