Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Tye Dillweed going to catch the fade on site. Just like 22 did to Chris.
Man  for someone who hides under teh bed all the time, i legit did not expect Chris to have hands like that 
roll.gif

I love how Chris getting all the heat when I dipped out too when the car wrecked into the tree lmao.
Its hard to see bc from 22's perspective all you see is chris sprinting away in the distance while scream 'YO IM OUT"  
roll.gif

At least you were polite about it 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Man  for someone who hides under teh bed all the time, i legit did not expect Chris to have hands like that :rofl:

I love how Chris getting all the heat when I dipped out too when the car wrecked into the tree lmao.

Its hard to see bc from 22's perspective all you see is chris sprinting away in the distance while scream 'YO IM OUT"  :rofl:  

At least you were polite about it :rofl:

View media item 2489492

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

I was still in the car with 22 when I saw someone through the window flossing it right by Jason and heard the same thing and I lost it :rofl:

Last edited:
 Do I have to preorder to play as Kurt angle or will he be available with the regular game later on?
He'll be a preorder initially but 2K will eventually make him available a couple of months after the game drops but you'll have to pay to get him.

Man  for someone who hides under teh bed all the time, i legit did not expect Chris to have hands like that :rofl:

Its hard to see bc from 22's perspective all you see is chris sprinting away in the distance while scream 'YO IM OUT"  :rofl:  

At least you were polite about it :rofl:

View media item 2489492

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

I was still in the car with 22 when I saw someone through the window flossing it right by Jason and heard the same thing and I lost it :rofl:

G8hX9Sz.gif

Del Rio is scum. I know Paige isn't an angel either but man he seems really bad for her and this story isn't getting any better :smh:

What are you implying here
She is just as dumb as he is. We need to hold these girls accountable for bad dsting decisions and stop feeling sorry for them after the fact.

Like CM PUNK said, a snake is still a snake when the lights go off

She is just as dumb as he is. We need to hold these girls accountable for bad dsting decisions and stop feeling sorry for them after the fact.

So if Paige was your daughter, sister, or someone important to you, would you still feel that way?

So if Paige was your daughter, sister, or someone important to you, would you still feel that way?

Yes.

I would feel the same way.

The writing was on the wall from the jump.

Stupid internet losers like us knew he was scum, she worked with him, she knew it too.

Again, not saying ANY human deserves abuse but folks need to see folks for what they are and stop thinking, "Oh, they will change when we get together."

What are you implying here

While she may have known what she was getting herself into and chose to only see the good and ignore the bad,

I cant say that I dont feel bad for her for getting abused

Back
Top Bottom