Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I3HhAYo.gif

Is it fair to say Seth Rollins is the best heel in the company right now? His coward act is A+. I can't wait to see him get what is coming to him.

Dean falling off that vehicle just made me remember Big Show falling off his dad's casket :lol:

How come Henry tapped out at the PPV, but passed out last night? Shouldn't it have been the opposite? Swagger looked pathetic and they almost made Henry look as bad as him.

Cesaro :pimp: this guy is too good to have to force himself to get over.

Rollins/Ambrose has been great. Very happy that they didn't get lost in the shuffle after The Shield break-up. One of the few things the WWE hasn't completely screwed up...

My concern is what happens to Dean after his feud with Seth ends. Is he gonna get the D-Breezy treatment...? We know they had faith in him as a member of the Shield but we have also heard he's gotten that "B+ player label" as they don't see him as a Main Eventer... :smh:

Dean will be fine. He's already totally over with the fans and I think the company knows what they have in him. He had a lot of camera time on Raw yesterday. And he has way more personality than Bryan.

Last edited:
^^Yup. He's not the wrestler that Bryan is, but he is much better on the mic, and on the main roster, that's usually pretty much all you need.

bryan was no main event guy face it he sucks 
This man you speak of revitalized the Tag Team Division, helped keep us from having Batista vs Orton(and I'm a Randall fan obviously) and had one of the notable a Wrestlemania moments by defeating all of Evolution in one night. He isn't the greatest at promos, but in ring he has had a ton of quality matches. Almost weekly someone posts, "I miss Daniel Bryan," and I'm inclined to agree with that sentiment. He's better chasing the belt than holding it, I'll say that much. But why don't you feel he isn't a Main Eventer? Please elaborate Mr.1Cent...

Dean will be fine. He's already totally over with the fans and I think the company knows what they have in him. He had a lot of camera time on Raw yesterday. And he has way more personality than Bryan.
Being totally over with the fans has guaranteed nothing. We've seen that on too many occasions. Ambrose's promo ability is superior to Daniel's but Y'all were already saying the crowd was quiet during his intro when he had to face the Korporate demon Kane. Those Yes!!! chants will be a permanent fixture in wrestling, and the loudest Ambrose pop pales in comparison to the loudest D Bryan pop. I find Ambrose highly entertaining, his mannerisms to mic skills, etc. But I'm sure part of his extra screen time has something to do with a certain 5 move, terrible promo guy just having to get surgery recently...

Jeans will go the Stone Cold route of being a thorn in the Authority's side. Not as bad *** but Jeans is dope in his own way.

Being totally over with the fans has guaranteed nothing. We've seen that on too many occasions. Ambrose's promo ability is superior to Daniel's but Y'all were already saying the crowd was quiet during his intro when he had to face the Korporate demon Kane. Those Yes!!! chants will be a permanent fixture in wrestling, and the loudest Ambrose pop pales in comparison to the loudest D Bryan pop. I find Ambrose highly entertaining, his mannerisms to mic skills, etc. But I'm sure part of his extra screen time has something to do with a certain 5 move, terrible promo guy just having to get surgery recently...

I mean he just took an absence to star in a movie for the company, he will be fine.

This is true. They put that jabroni Miz in a couple of movies and he still gets love from the company. :smh:

WWE should have Breeze join Miz' crew and then have them feud with each other over who has the better "moneymaker". Would probably be the best way to bring him up to the main roster, IMO....Then let Prince Pretty cook :smokin

Back
Top Bottom