Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

@jdcurt2 and @iHust1e happy bday ya'll
smokin.gif

1051382_o.gif

Damn thought I did terribly, but actually didn't do THAT bad...shoutout JRS, Jdcurt and Venom under the relegation line though..

Happy Birthday to @iHustle and my fellow NTWT Tag Team Champion of the Woooorrrrlllldddd @jdcurt ..Hope you both have/had a blessed day..

And I can't eem be mad a 22nd place finish in the survey..I honestly thought it'd be much much worse..

FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK GOD, AND THEN I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE IN THE CAT GANG AND THEN I WANT TO WISH THAT THE FAPPENING STRIKES WWE DIVAS GOODNIGHT IM OUT

but seriously i cant believe i got first, i got the first match wrong, the main event all wrong accept the black pants, the us title wrong and still over came

Last edited:
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK GOD, AND THEN I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE IN THE CAT GANG AND THEN I WANT TO WISH THAT THE FAPPENING STRIKES WWE DIVAS GOODNIGHT IM OUT

but seriously i cant believe i got first, i got the first match wrong, the main event all wrong accept the black pants, the us title wrong and still over came

1. Lord please
2. Never give up

hbd to the suwoo migo [COLOR=#RED] @iHust1e[/COLOR] and the big homie [COLOR=#RED]@jdcurt2[/COLOR]. :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom