Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

will-smith-smacks-reporter-o.gif

Orton and Kane get kicked out of the authority by hhh, rollins and 2 or 3 nxt stars. New shield/authority.

Book it.

Last edited:
guys I have been busy as hell.. I haven't watched NOTC yet or raw but have read spoilers... I had anxiety being away from niketalk .. from what ive read it seemed like a solid ppv as far as the wrestling was involved.. I think they booked the main event as good as they could have.

Didn't watch a second of raw tonight.. Saw the highlights on the wwe app.. So they're going with the 2 intercontinental titles angle?

Also did they just really compare Bill Goldberg debut with the bunny debut?
:rofl: DAMN!!

guys I have been busy as hell.. I haven't watched NOTC yet or raw but have read spoilers... I had anxiety being away from niketalk .. from what ive read it seemed like a solid ppv as far as the wrestling was involved.. I think they booked the main event as good as they could have.
Sheamus v Cesaro was really good

iP3YBG3NQxSaI.gif

that cesaro match was very good. the ending sequence was amazing. that rko off the top rope was great. saw it coming though and said it to myself that he was gonna nail that. poor jobicho

Thank you all for making my 27th birthday as great as it was. I didnt go out or celebrate tonight but all the well wishes on here, twititer, to even a bday shout out in the general forum has made this more memorable to me than I should. :smile:

Big happy birthday to @jdcurt2  . If I had to share my bday with anyone, I'm honestly glad it's you. Toast my guy!
stone-cold-stunners-booker-t-o.gif

PICK ANOTHER DAY YOU SON OF A *****! 
mad.gif
jk :smile:

Cesaro was praised backstage after his match at NOC. He's trying to force officials to push him by putting great matches.

Dumb WWE. Hold back talented dudes :smh:

His theme music need to go.

Happy Birthdays to Jdcurt and iHustle!

Work's been kickin my butt, and this week, have to be in 4am. Going to be a busy next two days in Midtown so to my NY peeps, stay away from Midtown East, especially tomorrow.

What's up with the hate on the 2 1 5 from PennyFolarin? Go EAGLES!

Back
Top Bottom