Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Peep, forgot to ask. How was the Murphy Lee concert this past Sat.?

Last edited:
ParchedFarflungHusky-size_restricted.gif

Possible Spoiler regarding the New Day and the tag belts
There are plans for them to break Demolition's record of 478 straight days as champs. That would be Dec. 14th.

Last edited:
I kinda like how they've been talking about records when it comes to the title belts..Gives them some more legitimacy..And putting up a wrestlers accomplishments/ number of title reigns on the pre match graphics also give the product a more legit fell..

Man U [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] u curved me after I washed u in FUT

Man your entire team had speed ratings of 85 and up I ant playing that team. That like playing 2k and the entire team has Seth curry like shooting

Last edited:
Ay @BigEgo24, @BigEgo34 why do Mexicans say way a lot like at the end of sentences b?? **** be throwing me off
ooh, ooh, pick me I know this one!

"guey/buey" translates to something like "guy" or "bro"...a favorite Mexican expression is "no mames, guey" which is in the family of "get the **** outta here!"  or "you gotta be ******* with me, dude!" 

Source: I am the tallest afromex in Puerto Vallarta.

Last edited:

"guey/buey" translates to something like "guy" or "bro"...a favorite Mexican expression is "no mames, guey" which is in the family of "get the **** outta here!" or "you gotta be ******* with me, dude!" 

What's da origin of da word doe b?? I have never heard any other Spanish speaking people use this.

What's da origin of da word doe b?? I have never heard any other Spanish speaking people use this.
It's purely a Mexican thing, they have a much more...casual?..interpretation of Spanish than the rest of the Hispanic world. I'm pretty sure it refers to an ox, which relates to its origin as a term something like "stupid ***," but kinda like the word "mickeyfickey" in English, it's used among friends and familiars in a cool-type way.

Am I the only one who doesnt want a Shield reunion?

Seth doesnt need those losers 

I'm with you. Having a reunion for a group that's only been separated for 2 years is ridiculous. That's why Vince doesn't care about continuity, these "fans" want the reunion now :smh:.

Ay bigego24 bigego24 , @BigEgo34 why do Mexicans say way a lot like at the end of sentences b?? **** be throwing me off

"guey/buey" translates to something like "guy" or "bro"...a favorite Mexican expression is "no mames, guey" which is in the family of "get the **** outta here!" or "you gotta be ******* with me, dude!" 

All of this. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom