Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Watching the recording of SD and I'm noticing Jeans' kicks. Is he wearing Steph Curry lows? :rofl:

Watching the recording of SD and I'm noticing Jeans' kicks. Is he wearing Steph Curry lows?
roll.gif
Nah, he's wearing Air Usos. He's a big fan of them just like our fallen brother @Peep Game

Just good :nthat:... Meeting my girl was the best thing to ever happen to me... First time I've been truly happy in years :lol:...

Got this ROH show this Friday I can't wait for... :nthat:

What's good with you :nerd:...
Congrats man. Been working a lot once I got transferred/promoted. Can't complain though. I am learning a lot and getting compensated more than adequately. And of course :smokin Me and the wife are great. 6 year Anniversary was Aug 28th. Dam I am getting old. :frown: :smh: Next year i will be @BigEgo34 for real :x :wow:

Congrats man. Been working a lot once I got transferred/promoted. Can't complain though. I am learning a lot and getting compensated more than adequately. And of course :smokin Me and the wife are great. 6 year Anniversary was Aug 28th. Dam I am getting old. :frown: :smh: Next year i will be @BigEgo34 for real :x :wow:

Congrats on the anniversary..Me and my wife just celebrated 8 years of marriage on Sept 20th..

I just noticed they think they're slick wearing Niners colors...I knew my NFL colorway senses were going off.

EDIT:

Last edited:
So I was right :lol:...
How is life treating you Big Celts?

Just good :nthat:... Meeting my girl was the best thing to ever happen to me... First time I've been truly happy in years :lol:...

Make sure you've been pulling out on time or else you'll be planning your son's first birthday in two months

Nope :lol:... She's got the doohickie up on her coochie so I'm safe... And she's a firm believer in abortions... No children for us... Just dogs :lol:...

Got this ROH show this Friday I can't wait for... :nthat:

What's good with you :nerd:...

Sounds like a good time... Drink it in, man :nthat:...

Back
Top Bottom