Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

His disdain for Russo is awe inspiring... I loves that when he's offered to do a "shoot interview" with Russo he asks how much money... Only so he can decline and know how money he cost Russo turning it down
laugh.gif
I once sat up on the late night and listened to Crazy Uncle Corny rant for about 2 hours...people toss the word around, but that's real hate.
I got the wheats also I just don't wear them that much.
@cosmiccoffee9
Lebrons definitely felled of since the 3's. Lebron 12's are great. Kofi wrestles in Lebron 12's
Eh, a bit too futuristic for me (had to Google the 12s
laugh.gif
)...I like the shape and style of 90s kicks, my favorite shoe ever is the Reebok Question. Hell, I've been researching to see if I could get some boots modeled after them.

I got rid just about all my 4's. I was hooping in the 4's a lot, them shoes are heavy when I put them on recently. But them all black 4's look great.

Abyss and Lashley? No thanks.

Lashley would be perfect honestly. He's grown leaps and bounds promo wise and has always been a good wrestler. Abyss can kick rocks though, his character is about as damaged and a joke as Kane.

Jade and Marti Belle :smokin

Last edited:
So the WWE fakes like they didn't know TNA existed all these years, starts signing a bunch of former TNA guys, now wants to buy them :lol: classic. Can't wait on the re-writing of their history just like WCW and ECW

They would be lucky to only have their history rewritten. Vince is more likely to wipe every last trace of them away :lol:

Big part of me wants to see WWE buy TNA so EC3, Abyss, and the Hardys can come back and all the shows can be added to the network

Crazy how Abyss turned down an offer to take Taker at Mania, btw.

abyss was smart.

taker would have ended his career

check must have not been big enough to sell his soul

id rather tna stay alive for a few more years before mcmahon swallows them up like he did wcw

the tna library on wwe network would be pretty sick though

Didn't think Raw was bad this week, but that opening 30+ minutes was awful. Not only was the match tame, but Reigns overcoming the odds after already doing the same to Rusev twice was overkill. That was a complete waste of time. Has Rusev looked strong against Reigns at all during this whole feud?? I remember Reigns embarrassing Rusev for their wedding celebration, spearing Rusev on the outside another time, beating him for the title on Sunday, then whooping him with a chair last night. They should just end this feud right now and send Rusev to Smackdown like nothing happened.

just way too much

raw should have never went 3 hours

So the WWE fakes like they didn't know TNA existed all these years, starts signing a bunch of former TNA guys, now wants to buy them :lol: classic. Can't wait on the re-writing of their history just like WCW and ECW

i dont understand why he just doesnt buy it, change its name, and give it to one of his kids to run like the original wcw plan

have that dumb smackdown raw split go back to just being wwe and use next as a draft for wwe and whatever they call tna

nevermind. if he ended a fed he bought with with an already built 3 million fanbase in wcw no way in hell would he run tna with probably a 200,000 fanbase

Abyss is still relevant these days. Everytime i watched TNA recently he wasnt om there. Guess he was injured or something

Back
Top Bottom