Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Abyss is still relevant these days. Everytime i watched TNA recently he wasnt om there. Guess he was injured or something

hes in a fued with broken matt hardy and brother nero

how yall not give any love to eli drake or drew galloway?

eli drake always wearing the dopest jays

l_NU6_EXy.png

Abyss is still relevant these days. Everytime i watched TNA recently he wasnt om there. Guess he was injured or something

hes in a fued with broken matt hardy and brother nero

how yall not give any love to eli drake or drew galloway?

eli drake always wearing the dopest jays

Haven't seen much of Drew in TNA, but from what I have seen, he's in the same category as Sheamus, Swagger, and Del Rio --- a good in-ring worker that's terribly boring. I dig Eli Drake though, never realized how god of a talker he was til i really started paying attention to him

As seen on WWE Raw last night, Drew Gulak worked a Cruiserweight match despite not originally being announced for the Cruiserweight division in WWE.

According to F4WOnline.com is remains unknown if WWE has signed Gulak to a WWE deal, but WWE officials originally wanted to hire him as a Performance Center coach. Gulak reportedly impressed many officials with his work in the WWE CWC, and although some felt he could never be a wrestler in WWE, his skills were so good that the company wanted to retain him as a coach. Given his in-ring appearance on Raw last night, however, it appears WWE might be giving him a second look as an in-ring talent.

Last edited:
Big part of me wants to see WWE buy TNA so EC3, Abyss, and the Hardys can come back and all the shows can be added to the network

Crazy how Abyss turned down an offer to take Taker at Mania, btw.

abyss was smart.

taker would have ended his career

check must have not been big enough to sell his soul

id rather tna stay alive for a few more years before mcmahon swallows them up like he did wcw

the tna library on wwe network would be pretty sick though

I would remove Pacman Jones, SEX and Aces & 8's angles, though.

Back
Top Bottom