Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

The dude that used to be head writer for NXT is head writer for SD now. He's done an excellent job

Big part of me wants to see WWE buy TNA so EC3, Abyss, and the Hardys can come back and all the shows can be added to the network

Crazy how Abyss turned down an offer to take Taker at Mania, btw.

Ziggler going to be on the Golden Boys

He might of been on already.

Miz was great on Browns Daily
Usos's was on the really big show for 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Honestly

They should follow TNA's format

And only do the major shows as PPVs

Then have "special" Raws & SDs on occasion

Honestly

They should follow TNA's format

900x900px-ll-4fca0178_stone-cold-laugh-o.gif

Didn't think Raw was bad this week, but that opening 30+ minutes was awful. Not only was the match tame, but Reigns overcoming the odds after already doing the same to Rusev twice was overkill. That was a complete waste of time. Has Rusev looked strong against Reigns at all during this whole feud?? I remember Reigns embarrassing Rusev for their wedding celebration, spearing Rusev on the outside another time, beating him for the title on Sunday, then whooping him with a chair last night. They should just end this feud right now and send Rusev to Smackdown like nothing happened.

Didn't think Raw was bad this week, but that opening 30+ minutes was awful. Not only was the match tame, but Reigns overcoming the odds after already doing the same to Rusev twice was overkill. That was a complete waste of time. Has Rusev looked strong against Reigns at all during this whole feud?? I remember Reigns embarrassing Rusev for their wedding celebration, spearing Rusev on the outside another time, beating him for the title on Sunday, then whooping him with a chair last night. They should just end this feud right now and send Rusev to Superstars like nothing happened.

Fixed :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom