Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

- The similarities between Ryback and his nemesis CM Punk continue - the Big Guy is in talks for a mixed martial arts fight with Bellator.

Possible spoiler for next week:

WWE plans to have Sasha Banks reclaim the Women’s title (but maybe not until Hell in a Cell) as she probably never would have dropped it back to Charlotte if they knew her injuries weren’t that serious.

- WWE had plans to make Roman Reigns a heel as part of a double-turn with Seth Rollins. While the Rollins part is still ongoing, the decision was made to keep pushing Roman as a good guy.

Good job Vince Mack Maine

- Luke Harper’s advertised for house shows in South America in October. These are Raw events - further evidence he’s coming back to Monday nights soon.

Mick is the worst

Get Mick outta here. That **** was stupid af.

350x700px-LL-4bf5323d_1386611327_point_large.gif

Caught the Tony Nese vs TJP match... Just so weird seeing Tony Nese wrestle on Raw :lol:... Dude is legit too :nthat:...
Sheepish of you to watch a match from WWE

Like every 3 months I'll try and watch a PPV and a little RAW... I'm always left annoyed :lol:... Outside of the production value and a handful of wrestlers, there's nothing about WWE I enjoy... They have stupid stories and book BS finishes that do nothing but expand said stupid story and get no one over ever...

I'll stick to watching Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi this Friday thank you very much...

Like every 3 months I'll try and watch a PPV and a little RAW... I'm always left annoyed :lol:... Outside of the production value and a handful of wrestlers, there's nothing about WWE I enjoy... They have stupid stories and book BS finishes that do nothing but expand said stupid story and get no one over ever...

I'll stick to watching Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi this Friday thank you very much...

Honestly you'd probably like SD if you gave it a chance. So much more well written and much better booking since the Split

Honestly you'd probably like SD if you gave it a chance. So much more well written and much better booking since the Split

Yeah, Smackdown is a really good show. I never thought in amillion yers Smackdown would be better, but it is. Easy storylines that make sense.

Yeah I've been meaning to watch an episode of SD... I'll wait till the go home for the next PPV then watch the PPV...

I mean, I'll try pretty much anything once :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom