Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Just curious how many wrestlers has everyone met any cool stories?

My story from just last week :lol:

View media item 2171735

Funny story about this photo is that Sting was the main headliner for this show and you were supposed to buy a $20 ticket to get in. I told the guy collecting the money at the door that I'm just there for an autograph and I'm not going to watch the show. He says I still have to pay which I do and then ask if my boy can at least come in since he's going to take the photo. He asks who I'm even there to see anyway if it's not Sting. I say James Ellsworth, of course. He says, James Ellsworth?!?! James...Ellsworth?

He looks down in disbelief and laughs, then he hands me back my $20 and says my boy can go in with me. By the time we got in, there was probably about 50+ people in line to see Sting, who was behind curtains. James being humble, was right in the gym amongst the people. Chatted for a few and him and his boy loved the game cover. A couple of kids saw it and begged their parents to let them get the game too, but the joke's on them since it was just an empty case. The game's not even out yet :lol:

View media item 2171735

Funny story about this photo is that Sting was the main headliner for this show and you were supposed to buy a $20 ticket to get in. I told the guy collecting the money at the door that I'm just there for an autograph and I'm not going to watch the show. He says I still have to pay which I do and then ask if my boy can at least come in since he's going to take the photo. He asks who I'm even there to see anyway if it's not Sting. I say James Ellsworth, of course. He says, James Ellsworth?!?! James...Ellsworth?

He looks down in disbelief and laughs, then he hands me back my $20 and says my boy can go in with me. By the time we got in, there was probably about 50+ people in line to see Sting, who was behind curtains. James being humble, was right in the gym amongst the people. Chatted for a few and him and his boy loved the game cover. A couple of kids saw it and begged their parents to let them get the game too, but the joke's on them since it was just an empty case. The game's not even out yet :lol:

Nice bruh. James seems like a chill dude. :pimp:

View media item 2171735

Did he offer you some crack in the alley?

@iHust1e $15 shirts @ wwe shop. WWE shop on amazon doesn't have KO show one though , but are honoring $15 sale. I try to buy em off amazon when on sale, because you save on shipping.
Didnt know this 
nthat.gif

I'm working one in, so I hope so...to skip over the obvious arm drags and leg trips, the Angle Slam is a modified Seoi-Nage, the Rock Bottom and Ura-Nage are first cousins, O-Soto-Gari is an STO and I'm sure everyone has heard Joey Styles talk about the Kata-Ha-Jime.
Uchi Mata is a classic Judo throw that can work take your opponent down then work a side headlock.

Uchi Mata is a classic Judo throw that can work take your opponent down then work a side headlock.
Yeah it could easily become a side headlock takeover...just simple stuff like that goes a long way on offense. I'm not gonna get flippy too much at all.

My issue right now is learning defense and counters specific to pro wrestling as well as establishing ring awareness...and, of course, cardio. 
laugh.gif

Give them some time
We have all season to prove the doubters wrong. Dak Power.

Like 12 years ago when i worked at seaworld i was one of those people who take the familys pictures when they first enter the park. The way it works is you have to take a certain amount and then you get to go inside to the AC to start selling the pics. Well one day i was hustling and finished super early so this other girl took my place while i went inside. While in the booth you can see all the pics the people outside take as they get scanned in. Tell me why the girl who just took my spot ended up taking pictures of Shawn Michaels and his family (my fav of all time), i was heated. To make matters worse she had no idea who he was

Last edited:
Just seen a Bayley look alike in the mall. Girl literally was strong in the face, average in the breasts, and great booty.

Yeah it could easily become a side headlock takeover...just simple stuff like that goes a long way on offense. I'm not gonna get flippy too much at all.

My issue right now is learning defense and counters specific to pro wrestling as well as establishing ring awareness...and, of course, cardio. :lol:
We have all season to prove the doubters wrong. Dak Power.
Get your cardio on point can't be getting blown up in the ring.

Like 12 years ago when i worked at seaworld i was one of those people who take the familys pictures when they first enter the park. The way it works is you have to take a certain amount and then you get to go inside to the AC to start selling the pics. Well one day i was hustling and finished super early so this other girl took my place while i went inside. While in the booth you can see all the pics the people outside take as they get scanned in. Tell me why the girl who just took my spot ended up taking pictures of Shawn Michaels and his family (my fav of all time), i was heated. To make matters worse she had no idea who he was

Damn bruh !

I met connan at a car wash once. He was driving a escalade with the music mad loud lol. I yelled oledalay he smiled and said yo yo yo buffalo rowdy rowdy bout boutie and pulled off lol

Back
Top Bottom