Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Saw this coming.....

But what about cesaro?
nerd.gif
I'm curious too. I just saw that gif. 

Was Shaemus holding his neck after the fall? Did the match end right after that?
Nah, Sheamus pretended to hold Cesaro's neck to check on him. Match went on for a few minutes after that.

[h2]Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night[/h2]
Seth Rollins was reportedly injured during the WWE Universal Title Match against Kevin Owens at Clash of Champions last night, apparently during the top rope Gutbuster spot.
Rollins was said to be “definitely” hurt when returning backstage last night and was treated but we don’t have any other updates as of this writing. One report had Rollins having trouble breathing backstage, which could indicate a rib injury.
giphy.gif

Seth did look legit hurt tho. Especially when he rolled out of the ring later on. Bret and Smith will still say it's his fault. Probably writing up a petition to get Seth fired right now. :lol:

Idk how Cesaro just walked that off. That **** was not okay. :x

Watching CoC now. I started dying when Graves roasted Tom Phillips haircut :lol:
:lol: damn I missed it. What segment was that during? Or what match was that after? Graves is GOLD as a heel commentator. Dude is hilarious

Something about his pathetic attempt at Graves' haircut during the TJ/Kendrick match.

Plus that sign as Kendrick was walking up the ramp that said "Kendrick is fighting for a sandwich" had me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom