Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

This is the worst WWE theme ive heard in years

Give son the jobber entrance asap
Agreed. He lost me once he dabbed in the middle of the match.
Bayley dabs better than him 
laugh.gif

welp guys its over for me, im just tired of it feeling like a chore to watch this crap, gonna try and stay away for a bit, i promise to keep the weekly posts though with what matters

* flame suit on *

Clash Of Champion was trash to me.

Best part was Roman winning the U.S belt ( crowd was actually behind him and cheering ), and Seth standing ovation.

@DCAllAmerican

I just got the Overcast app to listen to podcasts. Which podcasts (wrassling and other) are good listens?
Live Audio Wrestling (All of their shows; cept for WhatsNext); Austin, Jericho. When I get home I will just screenshot my ITUNES feed

But non wrestling; Tariq Elite Radio; Brilliant Idiots; Bill Simmons; Art of Manliness; Revisionist History (Malcolm Gladwell); FreakANomics

welp guys its over for me, im just tired of it feeling like a chore to watch this crap, gonna try and stay away for a bit, i promise to keep the weekly posts though with what matters

The beauty in this is we have plenty of other options. ROH TV has been solid for a few weeks.

* flame suit on *

Clash Of Champion was trash to me.

Best part was Roman winning the U.S belt ( crowd was actually behind him and cheering ), and Seth standing ovation.

I wouldn't say trash, but when you have a PPV build like this, every title on the line, it has to be more than just "solid". Some of these matches could have simply been good Raw matches.

The beauty in this is we have plenty of other options. ROH TV has been solid for a few weeks.

This. I'm so glad the WWE isn't the sole thing I'd watch. That would be brutal.

TJP and that dabbing **** needs to go :x

Last edited:
So should I not watch the PPV?
TJP been corny they're just fully unleashing it.

Last edited:
TJP ain't holding that belt for long. I'm happy for him still surprised he won, and the crowd is sorta lukewarm on him :lol:

Last edited:
And it's not even that the themes are outright back, they're just bland as ****. So many of these themes are interchangeable. Apollo Crews and Sasha may as well have the same theme
I like Sasha's theme. 
laugh.gif

Cesaro 619 was slow as hell man.
Cesaro's body mass means he doesn't have to swing through quite as explosively to achieve the same effect. Think of someone absolutely Griffeying you one good time with a wiffle ball bat, then a moderate strike with a metal one...which would you rather take?

That and I imagine he hasn't dusted that one off too often in his career, but overall it was a respectable execution and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It would be good to see more competitors expand their offensive options in high-pressure situations, sometimes a trick play can offer an edge to the bold!
TJ dabbing is so excruciating to watch
sick.gif

Someone needs to tell him something ASAP.
I'm sure he'll move into 2016 American culture as he continues to assimilate. Even certain areas of the South and Midwest are a good 6-10 months behind schedule, so it's gotta be tough coming from abroad.

Last edited:
[h2]Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night[/h2]
Seth Rollins was reportedly injured during the WWE Universal Title Match against Kevin Owens at Clash of Champions last night, apparently during the top rope Gutbuster spot.
Rollins was said to be “definitely” hurt when returning backstage last night and was treated but we don’t have any other updates as of this writing. One report had Rollins having trouble breathing backstage, which could indicate a rib injury.

[h2]Seth Rollins Reportedly Injured At WWE Clash Of Champions Last Night[/h2]

Seth Rollins was reportedly injured during the WWE Universal Title Match against Kevin Owens at Clash of Champions last night, apparently during the top rope Gutbuster spot.

Rollins was said to be “definitely” hurt when returning backstage last night and was treated but we don’t have any other updates as of this writing. One report had Rollins having trouble breathing backstage, which could indicate a rib injury.

Saw this coming.....

But what about cesaro? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom