Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Where did the KO/Cena matches land on the card?
You do know that isn't always a great judgement

Why are you dudes not understanding that Cena was put there to ELEVATE the title?

So the title's level didn't decrease his value. The title was uplifted

Rey is someone who I probably unfairly label a penis head..He was in the lobby using one of those courtesy phones without his mask on..This was back in the day when nobody knew what he looked like..I happen to have seen a couple pics of him without the mask in a non-kayfabe wrestling magazine..So I waited out of eye sight for him to finish his call and walked up to him to ask him for an autograph..Dude tried the "I'm not one of the famous people staying here" thing and I told him I knew he was Ron Ron..He got really hateful and kinda talked to me like a jerk..So I hollered to the lobby and said "Hey kids, Rey Mysterio is over here without his mask and he's signing autographs"..He tried to get to the elevator as fast as possible, but he didn't make it in time to avoid the 20 or so people start to take pics and ask for his signature..He was pissed, I was happy, so it ended up being a good night for the both of us..

:rofl:

He wasn't a man of the people when I ran into him..He was a man of the women..Dude was walking down a hall in the hotel with a blonde on each arm and an ear to ear grin..Still took the time to stop for a few seconds to say hi and take a pic..Benoit was behind him with a chick on his arm too and was nice but didn't want to take a pic..

Rey is someone who I probably unfairly label a penis head..He was in the lobby using one of those courtesy phones without his mask on..This was back in the day when nobody knew what he looked like..I happen to have seen a couple pics of him without the mask in a non-kayfabe wrestling magazine..So I waited out of eye sight for him to finish his call and walked up to him to ask him for an autograph..Dude tried the "I'm not one of the famous people staying here" thing and I told him I knew he was Ron Ron..He got really hateful and kinda talked to me like a jerk..So I hollered to the lobby and said "Hey kids, Rey Mysterio is over here without his mask and he's signing autographs"..He tried to get to the elevator as fast as possible, but he didn't make it in time to avoid the 20 or so people start to take pics and ask for his signature..He was pissed, I was happy, so it ended up being a good night for the both of us..

dude was probably like this the whole time while signing those autographs

View media item 2179178

Cena isn't a midcarder by any stretch of the imagination because his natural habitat is in the main event, but that stuff with KO was a midcard program

Lol my pops met Bret Hart at JFK. He said he was mad cool.

Thats the closest Ive ever been to meeting a wrestler 

I met Pusha T twice and Jadakiss though 
smile.gif
Finn is making a appearance for some fest in NYC bruh if you want to give him a career ending injury.
Where?

Im finna Tonya Harding that chump b

Cena isn't a midcarder by any stretch of the imagination because his natural habitat is in the main event, but that stuff with KO was a midcard program

Nobody disagrees with THAT

Well the argument was whether or not CENA was a mid carder.

That stemmed from the Nakamura argument vs. MIZ

I think the Cena/KO feud felt much bigger than what had previously been the norm for US Title programs...Cena being there in the first place has a lot to do with it, but the invasion-esque angle with KO still holding the NXT belt was cool, and they booked him strong right out of the gate...

Last edited:
i saw matt hardy and kennedy at a hotel 10 years ago. i was at a party and we were all hanging out at the lobby and they walked in. i hit him with that hardy hand taunt (the one he does better hitting the leg drop). a buddy of mine was going to his room and saw mark henry walk by. apparently he was a ****. i dont blame him though my buddys an obnoxious drunk :lol:

Who's a better option for Nakamura's first main roster program?

Miz is the gatekeeper for NXT dudes

Last edited:
Who's a better option for Nakamura's first main roster program?

Miz is the gatekeeper for NXT dudes
I think that is the absolute best person for him to feud with, assuming he ends up on Smackdown.

So Miz would be a waste of a first program.

Why do you feel that way?
A lot of it depends on fit. When KO was debuting, nobody cared about Miz. Now, with the brand split and Miz doing the best work of his career, I think he would be a great fit for Nakamura's first feud. Miz can do the majority of the talking in the build and they would play well of each other.

They have obviously had huge plans for KO since he signed with NXT and wanted to put him over as a top tier heel. Having him feud with the face of the company who for the first time in a while was't in the WWE Championship picture was perfect. Both great on the mic and good in ring, KO a heel, Cena a face.

In the 90s, for a wrestler that you knew would be one of your top guys very soon, would you rather have the first program be against Bret Hart or Jeff Jarrett?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom