Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Finished the ZSJ/ND match on CWC..Solid match overall but not in the top 5 of the tourney..

Somebody has got to teach Buick LeSabre Jr how to properly sell when he's been put in a "painful" hold..

There were some talents very upset with the Sasha Banks "bad news" RAW promo from this past Monday night, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
The feeling among those upset was that her promo was in bad taste as the company tried to use the emotion of the Daniel Bryan retirement speech but they ended up with a bad angle instead. The Observer notes that one veteran talent mentioned the Edge retirement segment and another name mentioned was Tyson Kidd, who has been out of action for more than a year with a neck injury. Both Kidd and Bryan are well-liked across the board by other WWE talents. There are also obvious comparisons to the Mark Henry fake retirement speech but that was just an angle and not based on an injury. It comes down to career-ending injuries being a sensitive subject to friends of the injured wrestlers.

The Observer did not specify but it sounds like the heat is on company officials and perhaps creative, not Sasha herself.
Scott Garland, known to fans as former WWE Tag Team Champion Scotty 2 Hotty, has been hired as a coach at the WWE Performance Center. Garland recently changed his twitter bio to reflect his new role in the company. He had been working at the Performance Center as a guest trainer in recent months.
Prior to his signing, he had been working as a firefighter. Garland is still in amazing shape so I wouldn’t be shocked to see him used occasionally on main roster shows to help put over some of the younger talent.

Garland got back on WWE’s radar in 2014 when he and Brian Christopher were brought back for NXT Arrival for a match against The Ascension.

I have to admit Ambrose sucks. His punches are SAWFT, he can't stop being goofy, and most of all he just sucks.

Get the title off of him asap

There were some talents very upset with the Sasha Banks "bad news" RAW promo from this past Monday night, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

The feeling among those upset was that her promo was in bad taste as the company tried to use the emotion of the Daniel Bryan retirement speech but they ended up with a bad angle instead. The Observer notes that one veteran talent mentioned the Edge retirement segment and another name mentioned was Tyson Kidd, who has been out of action for more than a year with a neck injury. Both Kidd and Bryan are well-liked across the board by other WWE talents. There are also obvious comparisons to the Mark Henry fake retirement speech but that was just an angle and not based on an injury. It comes down to career-ending injuries being a sensitive subject to friends of the injured wrestlers.
The Observer did not specify but it sounds like the heat is on company officials and perhaps creative, not Sasha herself.

I don't really care about them using that for storyline purposes, but it would have came across better had it not been clear as day that she wasn't retiring :lol: Dana Brooke coming out basically gave that away. Cena was already in the ring when Mark Henry gave his speech

Whats everyone think of Sexy Star? Is she a great in ring talent? I haven't watched Lucha Underground, but I think I'm gonna start. I saw shes retired from wrestling and is gonna pursue a pro boxing career.

@DCAllAmerican what do you think of her?

Last edited:
tumblr_od69pdMAod1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Whats everyone think of Sexy Star? Is she a great in ring talent? I haven't watched Lucha Underground, but I think I'm gonna start. I saw shes retired from wrestling and is gonna pursue a pro boxing career.

@DCAllAmerican what do you think of her?

She'd easily fit in with the top half of the women's division, she's just not all that attractive in the face :lol:

Some of those 2K17 screencaps :x how is technology that far advanced but stuff can look worse???

She'd easily fit in with the top half of the women's division, she's just not all that attractive in the face :lol:

Some of those 2K17 screencaps :x how is technology that far advanced but stuff can look worse???

Was thinking the same thing. Those screen shots look horrible. Maybe the resolution is low because they were blown up or something? No idea lol

Back
Top Bottom