Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Wth lmao naw dude needs to learn how to communicate with people without yelling i hate being yelled at and i dont lwt nobody do it esp when i did nothing wrong. I cussed him out nicely if that makes a difference lol.
I had to do the same before as well.

Older lady just used to talk to people like they were her kids. Nobody liked her, I had to let her know that she needs to learn how to communicate with people. The best she said to me was, "It isn't your business how I talk to other people." I said it is because EYE have to hear them complain about it.

She never stepped out of line after that

I had to do the same before as well.

Older lady just used to talk to people like they were her kids. Nobody liked her, I had to let her know that she needs to learn how to communicate with people. The best she said to me was, "It isn't your business how I talk to other people." I said it is because EYE have to hear them complain about it.

She never stepped out of line after that

:pimp: dude new so i guess he gotta swing his **** around i guess. I have been fired from 2 jobs for cussing out my boss i give no damns when it comes to respecting me. Just because your my boss dont mean you can talk to me any way

Watching CWC and so far this ZSJ v Dar match is a little awkward with the random slow downs/pauses

ZSJ also needs pants a la Charlotte:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom