Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

espn covers poker, log chopping, arm wrestling, obstacle course racing and a bunch of other nonsense

would not be surprised if wwe section gets more hits than their nhl, golf, mls, etc :lol:

i think ppl forget what that E in ESPN stands for

i personally don't watch too much ESPN but it's funny seeing ppl upset with their coverage. dont like it, go to another site/channel

Last edited:
Only thing I go to espn.com for is fantasy football..Other than that, their entire website is garbage..

How sway? Do they not give accurate up to date scores and news?? Some, no actually most articles are well written as well and informative. The hell some people want from a sport news outlet?

This dude really mad espn covering wwe now lmao.

Where you get your sports news at brother case?

I'll catch news on the tv from FS1 or SportsCenter..Sometimes I'll catch some articles off of facebook or twitter..

How sway? Do they not give accurate up to date scores and news?? Some, no actually most articles are well written as well and informative. The hell some people want from a sport news outlet?

Never said their scores or news wasn't accurate..I, like a lot of people, don't like the current set up of their website..It's not as user friendly and the layout isn't as nice..So I don't go to it unless I need to do fantasy football stuff..

D. Bryan just mentioned it as I was about to type it. But just pay attention to TJP's movement. Dude is so graceful. He might be the most cat like, ninja like, wrestler out there. So light on his feet man. Unlike Derrick Rose, he has mastered the art of landing
Gawd damn. :lol: :smh: Rose was a beast before those injuries. :smh:
Why are the Full Sail fans upset about TJP winning? Wrestling fans act like b*tches sometime man
While I will be watching NXT/CWC tomorrow since I had to close again I think the answer is pretty obvious...
The 48 Laws of Power
Law 1: Never Outshine The Master

Always make those above you feel comfortably superior.  In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite – inspire fear and insecurity.  Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power.

The 48 Laws of Power: Law 1: Never Outshine The Master http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/2013/10/law-1-never-outshine-master.html
I had more than one supervisor in my work history that would blatantly not tell people how to do stuff to protect their individual position. That **** doesn't work in the long run for them. Even when using what you mentioned. Some people know they got lucky and will try any means to stay above the rest of the employees.
My god Tony Neese is a, "Created Player" type of wrestler. He maxed out all of the categories and uses finishing moves as weak grapples
Yup. :lol:
Of course they booed, Swan is an NXT favorite. :rolleyes ZSJ actually growing on me. Rings of Saturn. :smokin
It seems the British dudes grapple at a slower pace. Gallagher was similar in that aspect. And yeah that's why TJ got booed.
Read it earlier.

I had to do the same before as well.

Older lady just used to talk to people like they were her kids. Nobody liked her, I had to let her know that she needs to learn how to communicate with people. The best she said to me was, "It isn't your business how I talk to other people." I said it is because EYE have to hear them complain about it.

She never stepped out of line after that

:pimp: dude new so i guess he gotta swing his **** around i guess. I have been fired from 2 jobs for cussing out my boss i give no damns when it comes to respecting me. Just because your my boss dont mean you can talk to me any way

View media item 2158811

Welcome to the game bud.
You have to be smarter than everyone without them knowing.
Game of Thrones without the death and flapping d-cks all over the place.

:pimp: dude new so i guess he gotta swing his **** around i guess. I have been fired from 2 jobs for cussing out my boss i give no damns when it comes to respecting me. Just because your my boss dont mean you can talk to me any way

HR dude at my company tried to get me fired a few months ago cause we got into it. He's got that gay flamboyant attitude and I had to set him straight. Told dude to give up that unemployment and I'll walk idgaf

Last edited:
HR dude at my company tried to get me fired a few months ago cause we got into it. He's got that gay flamboyant attitude and I had to set him straight. Told dude to give up that unemployment and I'll walk idgaf
My dude BDB... What has been good bruh?

My dude BDB... What has been good bruh?

What's Gucci b? I'm out here studying trying to open my own business. Tired of working for these Jews and white folks. My grandparents ain't get on that boat 60 years ago so I could work away making profits for somebody else

What's Gucci b? I'm out here studying trying to open my own business. Tired of working for these Jews and white folks. My grandparents ain't get on that boat 60 years ago so I could work away making profits for somebody else
When you gonna open up a chopped cheese joint over here in Cali? :nerd:

Crazy cause I was in the halal guys thread yesterday and cali folks going crazy over some god damb chicken/lamb over rice. Got me thinking if I bring NYC style bodegas to la and SF how much quap I would make.

Last edited:
Crazy cause I was in the halal guys thread yesterday and clai folks going crazy over some god damb chicken/lamb over rice. Got me thinking if I bring NYC style bodegas to la and SF how much quap I would make.
giphy.gif

I certainly respect that. You have mentioned you already have the pharmacy papers, what is your next step?
View media item 2158855
Crazy cause I was in the halal guys thread yesterday and cali folks going crazy over some god damb chicken/lamb over rice. Got me thinking if I bring NYC style bodegas to la and SF how much quap I would make.
View media item 2158856

Cody Rhodes now goes by Cody R.

He's headed to TNA w/ Eden to feud with Mike Bennett and Maria.

xcoxme.jpg

f0xavp.jpg

2rz9ssi.jpg

35d47pi.jpg

9pyywh.jpg

9j2cra.jpg

2m5o49l.jpg

2csfchw.jpg

2qiv7tg.jpg

qxjnu8.jpg

nnquqf.jpg

d438m.jpg

r8fmf9.jpg

21zwqf.jpg

mm4exj.jpg

15rjy1s.jpg

2rdua1t.jpg

amtj6w.jpg

ma9rnc.jpg

28twfaf.jpg

2zow0zl.jpg

30hwyrk.jpg

2hy807d.jpg

2ngx98j.jpg

33usfif.jpg

2enlset.jpg

2gt87yf.jpg

2s7x5sp.jpg

20ixwmv.jpg

28wo57p.jpg

6zsr53.jpg

684m0k.jpg

zlyza9.jpg

ab56p1.jpg

Glad AA have their Steiner-esque attires.
pimp.gif

My cheerio KO in game model looks weird af.

2K17 drops in a little over a month, can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom