Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

If you guys were to choose for the Universal title, would you

• Just have it as the World Heavyweight Championship and bring back the Big Gold
  • Universal name but different belt
  • Different name, different belt

Just curious 

I would've called it the WWE Global Championship, sounds less silly

I probably would've kept the strap color black and maybe made the plate and side plates more of a white gold/platinum color.

• Just have it as the World Heavyweight Championship and bring back the Big Gold

Just curious 

Since the last time they used the Big Gold it looked like cheap, thin metal, I'd have left in retired..

I kinda like the Universal Champion name..I wish they'd have went with a completely different design though..I really like the Big Logo design, but having on 3 different (and possibly 4 if the Cruiser Weight rumors are true) is just way too much and shows a huge lack of creativity..

Since the last time they used the Big Gold it looked like cheap, thin metal, I'd have left in retired..

I kinda like the Universal Champion name..I wish they'd have went with a completely different design though..I really like the Big Logo design, but having on 3 different (and possibly 4 if the Cruiser Weight rumors are true) is just way too much and shows a huge lack of creativity..

The scary part about the Cruiserweight belt is that it's rumored to have a purple strap :lol:

Just curious 

Just have it as the World Heavyweight Championship and bring back the Big Gold.

To legitimize the title immediately..

20160829_NXTtakeover_Canada--ecfc2ce041ac3ad3669746f391a097d3.jpg

Nov 19th..

@@@im that one needs to take back his red text gimmick from @@@iHust1e
nerd.gif
It might be a 'gimmick' to @im that one

But Red life is real life to me 

You're welcome for paving the way.

I cant tell if we're friends or rivals 
nerd.gif

Thoughts on Finn Balbore and ** ****'s upcoming match in whatever non wwe thing hes attempting to do?
Seems as we will be friends.
Finn is someone I'll take a piss break on.
Punk is gonna die a horrible death on the under card.
mkrCEzo.gif

:smile:

WWE either accidentally or purposely spoiled the CoC main event.

It will be KO VS
Seth Rollins

While I have a few ace techniques in mind to hopefully install into my eventual offense--moves like the SCF/Full Nelson Facebuster, Olympic Slam and Shining Wizard integrating nicely with systems I've studied--I have a special admiration for maneuvers I'd likely never pull out of the bag:

450: A beautiful technique, sure...but not only is it almost impossible to pull off cleanly, it's also one of the highest-risk aerial attacks in the sport and I've seen what happens when you crash and burn. nothx.

Standing Spanish Fly/C4: This John Morrison signature/Lucha Libre staple takes a combination of agility, body control and core strength that I just don't have. Also figure it would be much harder to use on a heavyweight competitor, and I don't think I'll ever see any other side of 205 anyway.

F-5: Put a man's semi-conscious dead weight body into a fireman's carry, then toss his grown *** in the air like your little cousin, except instead of catching him you watch as he slams into the canvas with a slightly shorter expected lifespan. 

Dragon Rana: Just ******* ridiculous. Rey was next-level, the Gretzky of cruiserweights in that his ring vision, creativity and timing allowed him to do things modern day athletes are still trying to figure out.

Stunner: It's Stone Cold's. Nothing you ever do will change that.

Back
Top Bottom