Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Brock is so awkward here 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are their any guys you question "how the hell did he not get over?"

Not necessarily get over, but there's for sure been some guys who were successful but I always wondered why they weren't bigger..

Davey Boy Smith
Owen
Rick Steiner
Hennig
Martel

All guys who were successful, but never had the headlining run they should've gotten..

Heath Slater at least deserves a WWE contract :smh:

They should have him do an angle where he goes on this big time training kicks to lose weight in order to make the CW division..He'd be perfect for that weight class since it'll be mostly new guys to the company who haven't already destroyed him in the ring, so you could actually build him back up to be a good/credible wrestler..Cause he absolutely has the ability to deliver promos and is solid in the ring..

What is the Evander Holifield story vs Matt Hardy?

Man, you tell me...I think Holyfield was fighting on behalf of MVP or something...it happened.

A drop to cruiserweight competition might be just the spark Heath Slater needs to revive his career in the Show. I'd eyeball him at around 220, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue taking a month or so off to cut weight and resurface in time to challenge the new crop of incoming competitors.

Slater has always been a fair athlete if perhaps underpowered in the heavyweight class, and the reflexes and timing his Gold Glove boxing credentials suggest should be an outstanding asset in dealing with the swift striking attacks employed by many athletes in the division. What's he got to lose at this point?

Last edited:
They should have him do an angle where he goes on this big time training kicks to lose weight in order to make the CW division..He'd be perfect for that weight class since it'll be mostly new guys to the company who haven't already destroyed him in the ring, so you could actually build him back up to be a good/credible wrestler..Cause he absolutely has the ability to deliver promos and is solid in the ring..

Matt Hardy Version 1

Back
Top Bottom