Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Attitude Era was STACKED
Austin
Rock
HHH
HBK
Y2J
Foley
Taker
Angle
Eddie
Benoit
Edge
Hardy's
Dudley's

I'm prob forgetting some too

Last edited:
Attitude Era was STACKED
Austin
Rock
HHH
HBK
Y2J
Foley
Taker
Angle
Eddie
Benoit
Edge
Hardy's
Dudley's

I'm prob forgetting some too

2002/Beginning of Ruthless Aggression was stacked too

Add in a healthy HBK in there + Hogan + Brock

Last edited:
Random, but the Million Dollar Giveaway Raws were some of the worst Raws in a long time. The desperation for ratings had to be at an all time low during that period. Those Raws were 1995 bad, and it didn't help that Smackdown was good around that time
I remember my phone rang and for some reason the call disconnected

I swore that was going to be vince saying I won the money :lol:

Taking into account ability, character development, overall match quality for their entire career, is Matt Hardy a better wrestler than Jeff Hardy?..

Taking into account ability, character development, overall match quality for their entire career, is Matt Hardy a better wrestler than Jeff Hardy?..
Broken Matt Hardy said on TIJ that Brother Nero is nothing more than a spot monkey.

Is he wrong?

Broken Matt Hardy said on TIJ that Brother Nero is nothing more than a spot monkey.

Is he wrong?

tumblr_oa8d2992v61u1ljrzo2_500.gif

I miss jr getting hoarse from the emotion of a big win at mania.

Just watched XX and after him we do not speak of won the title JR emotion add so much more to that moment.

I think you have to say yes...Matt was always the technician of the Hardy brothers, and although the former Jeff Hardy's suicidal style and enigmatic nature earned him more fan attention and opportunities from management than his brother, the amount of success that Matt has had--claiming a reign as WWECW champ as well as holding the TNA belt--while battling his numerous personal demons throughout his career show his heart and resiiency as a competitor.

Matt's brother also loses points in the legacy of the sport by failing to make sobriety in his high profile title bout with Sting.

I also think Matt should be given credit for his bravery in stepping to Evander Holyfield with the same hands that he couldn't put Edge down with in their street fight at SS05...that takes more balls than any Swanton.

Interesting question that I don't think has a wrong answer.

Last edited:

Yes, but I always hated how he moved in the ring like his legs belonged to a shorter person. It gradually got worse as he got older

How much do y'all factor in drawing power when you compare wrestlers?

Not a whole lot because after a certain point in time, it's almost impossible to include drawing power when comparing wrestlers..

Back
Top Bottom