Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

The current WWE Title would've been created if there never was a spinner title..

Current title just look like a big championship ring..

John literally desecrated the Undisputed title 
laugh.gif

Yep :lol:

damn, CM Punk had a yearlong reign and hated the belt and it was only AFTER he lost to part timer Dwayne that they changed the belt

That belt should've disappeared after Cena's first reign with it. It always looked like a joke belt and it sucks that title lasted so long and will be part of history of the leading title.

Bro..i was just thinkin about this the other day. B ***** Cena had to introduce that dumb gawdy iced out spinner belt. The current belt is heavily influenced by it. From the big logo to the diamonds and rubies. 

The WWE title would still look traditional if it werent for Cena >:  >: >: >: >: >: >:  

They should've burned it in the trashcan like JBL burned the US spinner belt. It was so damn gaudy and cheap looking. A title (especially your top one) should look like something dignified and accomplished, and not just a prop for you to hold. The current WWE title is alright at best, though still looks like it's missing something. I know they were going for the super bowl ring look, but it looks unfinished more than anything. It at least doesn't look embarrassing like the fruit roll-up title Finn vacated. Whoever designed they title had to be eating twizzlers at the same time.

Bout that time we start setting that up right? Sometime in September or October if I remember correctly

We gotta get @jdcurt2 to come back around to run it..If he won't/can't I think @CelticsPride34 said he'd do it..

A couple years ago, for the NTWTSS, I got several wrestling trading cards and one of those was an amazing Virgil card..I think I'm going to send it to whoever my elf is this year with the hopes that it will get sent to someone next year..We'll make it a tradition to see who gets the Virgil card..

Last edited:

So no one memorable
Yep 
laugh.gif

damn, CM Punk had a yearlong reign and hated the belt and it was only AFTER he lost to part timer Dwayne that they changed the belt

That belt should've disappeared after Cena's first reign with it. It always looked like a joke belt and it sucks that title lasted so long and will be part of history of the leading title.
tumblr_mc0cdyeyNC1rf461uo1_400.gif

Spinner belt was
nthat.gif

yall wyldin

Her cheeks were so non existant. She's flatter than a board.

The divas pictorials were almost solid in Playboy. Imagine if that relationship still existed today. Naomi :nerd:

Oh how the times have changed. Playboy don't do nude pictorials and wwe is PG now.
Maryse's pictorial is the best imo of all the divas to do playboy.

Last edited:
Plenty of lip service gets paid to Big Gold in our community, and rightfully so. Not only has the title been worn well by competitors spanning Ric Flair to Triple H to the Rock to Triple H again, it's served as the inspiration for championship designs including the UFC belts, Aztec Gold and arguably the IWGP title.

There's a reason championships with that profile have stood the test of time...they scream "I am the ******* champion, fight me."  

The current belts are...okay, I guess...a pretty clear statement of branding over prestige, especially now that it's become a template, which I think cheapens the unique nature of each belt.

We do have John Cena to blame for all of this...sort of like when the Sixers switched to black and gold in the AI era, it's an indelible stamp left by a franchise player that management eventually realized had passed its time.

Although pretty much anything is a step up from the spinner, I think "prop" covers it well...although competitors have gone through hell to hold it, it just doesn't look like something people not involved in rap beefs or diamond smuggling would bleed for.

Hopefully one day the E will come to the same realization.

Last edited:

So no one memorable
Yep :lol:

Spinner belt was :nthat:  

yall wyldin

Of course you would like the corny spinner belt since you have 5000 Young Thug songs on your ipod

Spinner belt was dope at first and then it just lasted forever..
Winged Eagle 88-98
AE 98-02
Undisputed 02-05
Spinner 05-13
Scratched logo W 13-14

So no one memorable
Yep 
laugh.gif

Spinner belt was
nthat.gif

yall wyldin
Of course you would like the corny spinner belt since you have 5000 Young Thug songs on your ipod
378e1294-3654-473c-b9eb-39c6d9a1972e.jpg

Spinner belt was dope at first and then it just lasted forever..
Winged Eagle 88-98
AE 98-02
Undisputed 02-05
Spinner 05-13
Scratched logo W 13-14

:x :x :x it's like they did that on purpose. Should've went away in 08

Last edited:
Watching Holy Foley. Noelle has to be adopted right? She has all the looks in the family. And damn Mick rocking the old mini van. :lol:

The WWECW 3D Eagle belt is severely underrated..

And Maurice's Playboy wasn't the best..Sable's 1st and Torrie's are better..

Watching Holy Foley. Noelle has to be adopted right? She has all the looks in the family. And damn Mick rocking the old mini van. :lol:

Her mom was a model back in the day and was really pretty..Looks like she's had some recent work done that didn't pan out too well..

Back
Top Bottom