Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

WWE Shop has a mystery shirt bag now... 5 shirts for $25...may get that "Squad Goals" or "Watch me HIT, Watch me BRAY BRAY", "I'm not like most Girls" Nia Jax shirt, or a Sin Cara shirt

http://shop.wwe.com/wwe-mystery-mens-t-shirt-package-#1/W12132.html?dwvar_W12132_color=...#start=27

roll.gif

Last edited:
Man, I still get goosebumps when I rewatch Taker vs Lesnar at WM...still cant believe that happened. Internet was on fire when part timer Brock won :x

But it was hilarious then that guy in the crowd after Taker lost screamed out "You suck!!!" LMAO

I think it was me and JCMojica24 JCMojica24 that ran into the "shocked black guy" while we was walking around the museum part of Axxess..

Haha yeah it was us he seemed like a nice guy

I think it was me and [@=https://niketalk.com/members/39868"shocked black guy" while we was walking around the museum part of Axxess..
You guys went to Wrestlemania 30? 

I was at WrestleMania 30 :smokin

I swear on Peep's grave if you mogs send me any Finn Balor crap im gonna personally punch Finn balor in the shoulder and set him back another 5 months

Only 5 months bc suwoo

Last edited:
cant wait for the wwe 24 special on finn's return and unifying the belts at wm 33 :smokin

Last edited:
The Secret Santa gift to Hustle will be a Finn shirt with a Christmas card that will say "I hope you love my gift! Please take a picture of you in it doing the #FinnFreeze" !!!

Last edited:

Yep 
laugh.gif

damn, CM Punk had a yearlong reign and hated the belt and it was only AFTER he lost to part timer Dwayne that they changed the belt

That belt should've disappeared after Cena's first reign with it. It always looked like a joke belt and it sucks that title lasted so long and will be part of history of the leading title.
Bro..i was just thinkin about this the other day. B ***** Cena had to introduce that dumb gawdy iced out spinner belt. The current belt is heavily influenced by it. From the big logo to the diamonds and rubies. 

The WWE title would still look traditional if it werent for Cena 
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom