Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Via RSN:

-WWE will be releasing a Shane McMahon DVD sometime next year in May. Additionally, WWE is considering releasing “Best of the United States Championship” next year.
pimp.gif
All that $$$$ on one DVD 
nthat.gif

Via RSN:

-WWE will be releasing a Shane McMahon DVD sometime next year in May. Additionally, WWE is considering releasing “Best of the United States Championship” next year.

Shane McMahom was one of the best booked dudes in history. Only time he looked like a loser was when Kane tazed his nuts, and when he was pinching the air around Orton

Shane McMahom was one of the best booked dudes in history. Only time he looked like a loser was when Kane tazed his nuts, and when he was pinching the air around Orton

Shane was that dude :pimp:

Shame he didn't stick around.

Makes me wonder how he would've handled things compared to Hunter.

I know he wanted to do territories

^That reminds me, Cameron returned and showed up at an NXT show. It could've been that same one, I don't know

Last edited:
WCW -
Starcade 1989 - Future Shock tournament was dope. Great Muta and Luger were beast mode match/entertainment wise. The tag tourney wasn't half bad either.

Halloween Havoc 1998 - (my ninth birthday) Hall pretending to be drunk and Goldberg's best match. First ever PPV I ever watched live.

Wrestler War 92 - my favorite WCW match (and 5 star rating as well) Sting's Squadron vs. Dangerous Alliance. The Dangerous Alliance's entrance is the greatest in history.

WWE -

Wrestlemania XIX - best wrestling show this company has ever put on.

Money in the Bank 2011 - best ending to a ppv ever. The start to WWE starting to somewhat listen (granted they've reverted back to their old ways now) Both Money in the Bank matches were good too.

ECW One Night Stand 2006 - the second best ending to a ppv ever. Great WWE vs ECW even though the first show was more and ECW show than this one, I give the edge to this one off the main event.

Honorable Mention - TLC 2012 Cena vs Ziggler and The Shield vs Ryback and Team Hell No were both amazing.

This man knows :pimp:

Wrestlemania XIX :smokin only gripes I had with it were that the CW match should've been longer, and Booker T should've won.

Back
Top Bottom