Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nice card from NXT tonight
Bayley vs. Cameron?

Balor vs. Dillinger?

sick.gif

What's wrong with Dillinger? Dude is solid in the ring plus it's only a house show

What's wrong with Dillinger? Dude is solid in the ring plus it's only a house show
I have nothing against him and am actually rooting for him to make it to the main roster.

But @brendasdeadbaby and I just talked about him a few pages back and how he's probably the biggest enigma in the company (been there for years, little to no chance of making it to the main roster, and why he's still there).

I have nothing against him and am actually rooting for him to make it to the main roster.

But @brendasdeadbaby
and I just talked about him a few pages back and how he's probably the biggest enigma in the company (been there for years, little to no chance of making it to the main roster, and why he's still there).

Oh ok.

My fault

Oh god please tell me that's not Bayley in the ring with Eva. I'm not trying to see Bayley's career end before she makes it to the main roster.

If Eva makes it to the main roster again will she be considered part of the divas revolution in WWE's eyes? Obviously we all know it's the Four Horsewomen and then of course Asuka. I like Bliss as well, but she's still kinda Trish/Lita-esque. The Horsewomen and Asuka are just next level.

NXT House Show report from last night:

* Hugo Knox defeated Elias Sampson

* Baron Corbin defeated Angelo Dawkins

* Manny Garcia and Thomas Kingdon danced in the ring

* Asuka, Carmella and Athena defeated Emma, Peyton Royce and Cameron. Athena was introduced by her real name, which is Adrienne.

* Bull Dempsey defeated Marcus Louis with Sylvester Lefort

* Apollo Crews defeated Anthony Sabbatelli

* The Vaudevillains defeated Zack Ryder and Mojo Rawley, Blake and Murphy, Chad Gable and Jason Jordan in a Fatal 4 Way match for the NXT Tag Titles

* Bayley defeated Eva Marie in an NXT Womens Title match

* Samoa Joe defeated Tye Dillinger

Note: During the 6 divas tag match with Carmella, Asuka and Athena vs. Emma, Cameron and Peyton, there was a spot in which Cameron botched and landed bad on her neck. She was visibly shaken up and the ref was genuinely concerned for her. She did finish the match but after the event she wouldn’t take any pix or sign any autographs. You could tell that she was hurt.

Side note: She looked like she was counting every move in her head during the match.

Also Emma would not pose for any pix either stating that she suffered a black eye during the match.

Of course that happened, cause just like Eva, she should be at ringside or doing backstage interviews instead of being in a ******* ring :stoneface:

Oh Cameron. Eva and Cameron are in the wrong era. They need to be in the bra and panty era.

Last edited:
Cameron is still working for the company?

And what's up with Enzo and Cass? We haven't heard anything about them lately.

Back
Top Bottom