Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
Aye, what was the Screename of 4W's little henchman? The dude that came into the thread earlier this year and @CelticsPride34  and @brendasdeadbaby  bullied dude and dude ran and snitched on the whole thread?

The funny thing about this is someone photoshopped this to make fun of @brendasdeadbaby  , AS IF that is REALLY him. But I wonder what the girl from the actual video would think if she knew some losers from a shoe forum were still talking about her in 2015.

Someone find her on Social Media please.

I really dig Enzo and Cass too, but I can't quite get behind a push for them until Enzo gets better in the ring..Unless they do some sort of storyline where E gets hurt and he brings in some new guy to take his place and he becomes their manager, then I can't hope for them to get the belts..But they both have bright futures but just in roles that aren't the same as each other's..

Itami minus whale go ahead and be called up..Have him get put with Heyman and let that man cook..

And Breeze is a waste of space and needs to be wished well in his future endeavors..His gimmick is awful and I honestly don't think he can recover from it IE:Fandango, Rose, Axel, Ascension, and Miz..
Am I the only one that think Enzo and Cass will become SO popular that they will end up as the tag team versions of Daniel Bryan? As far as Vince might end up sabotaging them just to be a jerk

I really dig Enzo and Cass too, but I can't quite get behind a push for them until Enzo gets better in the ring..Unless they do some sort of storyline where E gets hurt and he brings in some new guy to take his place and he becomes their manager, then I can't hope for them to get the belts..But they both have bright futures but just in roles that aren't the same as each other's..

Itami minus whale go ahead and be called up..Have him get put with Heyman and let that man cook..

And Breeze is a waste of space and needs to be wished well in his future endeavors..His gimmick is awful and I honestly don't think he can recover from it IE:Fandango, Rose, Axel, Ascension, and Miz..

Am I the only one that think Enzo and Cass will become SO popular that they will end up as the tag team versions of Daniel Bryan? As far as Vince might end up sabotaging them just to be a jerk

IMO, Cass will be getting a big push after the split from Enzo. He's a big man, real good on the mic. Might need to add weight, though.

Back
Top Bottom