Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That bootleg spear from Nikki wasn't good at all. Then she had the nerve to
attempt the pin on Sasha. :lol: :smh:

That bootleg spear from Nikki wasn't good at all. Then she had the nerve to
attempt the pin on Sasha.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I hate these crappy spears the Divas do. Ric Flairs spear sucks Nikki's spear sucks.

Never realized it, but during the football season:
  • Raw competes with MNF
  • Smackdown competes with TNF
  • PPVs compete with Sunday games
Gotta suck for the E, man
laugh.gif

Just got got home and flip it to SD and see Xavier on the trumpet as New Day and Rollins stomp to the beat, couldn't ask for better comedy after some minor annoyances earlier :lol:

DC still has one of those giant floor model televisions with the fake drawer handles
laugh.gif
 This reminds me. This dude that I grew up with ALWAYS lied. He was one of those, "I got the NeoGeo" type of dudes. So he told me and this other dude that he had a BIG SCREEN TV. So we went over his house to play WCW/NWO World Tour, and this fool was talking about a damn

We were like 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

DC still has one of those giant floor model televisions with the fake drawer handles
:lol:  This reminds me. This dude that I grew up with ALWAYS lied. He was one of those, "I got the NeoGeo" type of dudes. So he told me and this other dude that he had a BIG SCREEN TV. So we went over his house to play WCW/NWO World Tour, and this fool was talking about a damn

View media item 1732902

We were like >D  ............... :lol:

My uncle has one of these. Says it keeps him humble while he watches his new 90 inch flat screen :lol:

Agreed, Sheamus holding the case leaves no type of suspense at all, regardless of his character change. Heel Sheamus is only a bit better than face Sheamus, and even though he's a very good worker, he's still unbearable. I don't want him ever winning a World title ever again. That case should've went to Cesaro or Ambrose.
I never saw the reason he got it in the first place. I wish people could defend the case. Has WWE ever did that?
yall think stone cold could come into the wwe for just a cup a coffee with taker...then take his ball and go home?
Who would want to see THAT?

Back
Top Bottom