Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deep sea you ever date an Asian? I feel like you legit got Asian fever from watching them Japan dudes all the time

You're a fake man. Talking all this love for Asians and you dated a Filipina like 40 years ago. :smh:

Anybody else got annoyed when by that one dude who kept screaming "What are thooose?" when Rains n Wyatt were in the crowd?

sick.gif

Anybody else got annoyed when by that one dude who kept screaming "What are thooose?" when Rains n Wyatt were in the crowd?

:x

I skipped the main event man. RAW was trash. I'm at the point where I'm not paying attention or not finishing the whole show. Vince needs to die to let this product get better man.

:x

When was this :rofl: was he talking about his shoes or something else??

Haven't watched a raw straight for maybe 2 months now.

Last edited:

sick.gif
I skipped the main event man. RAW was trash. I'm at the point where I'm not paying attention or not finishing the whole show. Vince needs to die to let this product get better man.
i feel you man. Thank god for DVR, otherwise i would not be watching RAW at all.

sick.gif
When was this
roll.gif
was he talking about his shoes or something else??
This was a little before Bray tossing the employee on Rains. And i have no clue, both of em were rocking rasslin boots. Dude just yelled that ish out 5-6 times straight. SMFH.

Brad Maddox/Joshua Kingsley/Lord Ruffles/Brad "The Brad "Mad Ox" Maddox" Maddox was featured in tonight's dark match before Main Event at the Smackdown taping.
He teamed with Heath Slater in a losing effort vs. The Dudley Boyz.
The sad thing was that Slater and Maddox came out to Slater's music and Eden only announced Slater. They were posing for the crowd before the Dudleys came out, and, from fourth row, I could see Maddox (from the turnbuckle) turn to Eden and say "...but it's a tag match...?" and she just shrugs. He looked kind of defeated and frustrated

Damn, that is sad

I would not want to work for this company in any type of capacity, whether a wrestler, booker, writer, nothing at all. You're gonna get treated like **** one way or another. Maddox should head to Japan, he's been in the WWE's developmental system too long anyway. Even Zack Ryder has gotten some NXT shine :lol:

maddox seemed to just disappear and randomly show up once in a while. He should ask for a Jon Snow / Game of Thrones gimmick.

MSG Card:

Orton vs Sheamus
Rusev vs Ziggler
The New Day vs The Dudley Boyz (Tag-Team Title Match)
Rollins vs Cena (US Title Match)(Steel Cage)
KO vs Y2J (IC Title Match)
Lesnar vs Big Show

will demon kane show up as well?

Tired of RKO vs Shameus.
Seriously enough is enough with those two.

KO vs Y2J sounds good though.

Last edited:
They've already killed off the allure of New Day vs the Dudleyz. It's like they forgot how to legit make feuds, and instead choose to put them against each other in various stipulations and see what sticks.

Back
Top Bottom